Bar Chair by PitStop Furniture®. Enjoy watching the races from a set of these race-inspired bar stools. They’re the perfect finishing touch for your basement, den or family room.
- Beautiful leatherette colors with contrasting stitching
- Embossed tire tread armrests
- 3-way adjustable
- Billet aluminum shift knob for height
- Racing suspension spring & adjustable steering wheel foot rest
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- Carries Intro-Tech Automotive, Inc., Lifetime Warranty
- Patented world-wide
- Dimensions: 23" wide x 24" deep x 46" high
- Seat height adjustable from 18.5" high to 22" high
- Comfort seat area: 17" wide x 19" deep
- Back rest area: 17" wide x 15" high
- Adjustable steering wheel foot rest: 18"
- Wide track aluminum alloy base: 26"
- Weight capacity: 375 lbs.
- Weight: 57 lbs.
These race-inspired barstools use styling cues from racing cars, including a billet aluminum shift knob that operates the height adjustment, a coil spring surrounding the central pneumatic height-adjustment strut, and a steering wheel-styled foot rest. The seat has side bolsters for race-style comfort, and the arm rests have a racing-style tire tread embossed onto them.
PitStop Furniture® is a division of Intro-Tech Automotive, a manufacturer of premium quality, custom automotive accessories since 1991. Designer and Intro-Tech President Henri Lenterman created this racing inspired line of furniture for active lifestyle motor racing enthusiasts. PitStop uses only the finest components in their furniture’s construction, including many genuine racing auto parts. The innovative design incorporates these parts in an ergonomic package that functions as well as it looks.