- Beautiful leatherette colors with contrasting stitching
- Embossed tire tread armrests
- 3-way adjustable
- Billet aluminum shift knob for height
- Racing suspension spring & adjustable steering wheel foot rest
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- Carries Intro-Tech Automotive, Inc., Lifetime Warranty
- Patented world-wide
- Dimensions: 23" wide x 24" deep x 46" high
- Seat height adjustable from 18.5" high to 22" high
- Comfort seat area: 17" wide x 19" deep
- Back rest area: 17" wide x 15" high
- Adjustable steering wheel foot rest: 18"
- Wide track aluminum alloy base: 26"
- Weight capacity: 375 lbs.
- Weight: 57 lbs.
These race-inspired barstools use styling cues from racing cars, including a billet aluminum shift knob that operates the height adjustment, a coil spring surrounding the central pneumatic height-adjustment strut, and a steering wheel-styled foot rest. The seat has side bolsters for race-style comfort, and the arm rests have a racing-style tire tread embossed onto them.399.95
Brand: PitStop Furniture Part Numbers:
PitStop Furniture® is a division of Intro-Tech Automotive, a manufacturer of premium quality, custom automotive accessories since 1991. Designer and Intro-Tech President Henri Lenterman created this racing inspired line of furniture for active lifestyle motor racing enthusiasts. PitStop uses only the finest components in their furniture’s construction, including many genuine racing auto parts. The innovative design incorporates these parts in an ergonomic package that functions as well as it looks.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.