Book Case by PitStop Furniture®. Complement your PitStop furniture chairs, tables and desk with this race-inspired Book Case. Available in Red or Black.
- Shelving in red or black tempered glass
- Stainless steel braided hoses for lateral support
- Racing inspired steel alloy bookcase frame
- 22" style lockable racing wheels
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- Carries Intro-Tech Automotive, Inc., lifetime warranty
- Patented world-wide
- Bookcase dimensions: 28" wide x 21.75" low to 55.25" high
- Top shelf: 26" wide x 15.75" deep
- 2nd shelf: 26" wide x 10.625" deep
- 3rd shelf: 26" wide x 13.75" deep
- Bottom shelf: 26" wide x 15.75" deep
- Bookcase weight: 64 lbs.
The Grand Prix Series Book Case is designed and assembled in the USA; it's patented worldwide, and backed by a limited lifetime warranty. The alloy steel legs are drilled with lightening holes. The shelves are tempered glass, in red or black. The diagonal braces are actually covered in stainless steel braided hose. Check out the mag-wheel styled casters that will let you roll a book case full of car magazines, model cars and trophies around the office or den.
PitStop Furniture® is a division of Intro-Tech Automotive, a manufacturer of premium quality, custom automotive accessories since 1991. Designer and Intro-Tech President Henri Lenterman created this racing inspired line of furniture for active lifestyle motor racing enthusiasts. PitStop uses only the finest components in their furniture’s construction, including many genuine racing auto parts. The innovative design incorporates these parts in an ergonomic package that functions as well as it looks.