- PIRELLI® P ZEROP ZERO Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. This tire was developed together with the most prestigious motor manufacturers for top of the range supersports and high powered vehicle; which is why many have chosen it...Optimized tread pattern design enhances handling and controlUnique grooves improve grip and roadholding$264.00 - $804.00 (ea)
- PIRELLI® P ZERO NEROP ZERO NERO Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Ideal for "soft" and "hard" tuning conversions, this tire meets the needs at the performance and aesthetic level, offering a personal identity to all cars from...Optimized tread pattern design enhances handling and controlUnique grooves improve grip and roadholding$203.00 - $457.00 (ea)
- PIRELLI® P ZERO NERO GTP ZERO NERO GT Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. P ZERO NERO GT is the evolution of the P ZERO NERO: enhanced product performance and wider fitments range, targeting those consumers who want to fit Pirelli on...Optimized tread pattern design enhances handling and controlUnique grooves improve grip and roadholding$248.00 - $474.00 (ea)
- PIRELLI® P ZERO ROSSO ASIMMETRICOP ZERO ROSSO ASIMMETRICO Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Ensures the optimum balance between comfort and performance on both wet and dry surfaces. Fitted on medium to high-powered cars, it enhances their...$324.00 - $449.00 (ea)
- PIRELLI® P ZERO RUN FLATP ZERO RUN FLAT Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Run Flat. With the Run Flat, you will retain mobility in the event of a puncture. To ensure maximum safety during an emergency situation, the Run Flat tire must...$312.00 - $638.00 (ea)
Founded in Italy in 1872, Pirelli is a premium tire brand respected the world over for the highest levels of handling, sustainability, and safety on exotic cars as well as on family sedans and sport utilities. With over 100 years of victories in racing, Pirelli has become the largest supplier of tires for the most demanding and prestigious race events and vehicles. The prestigious involvement in Formula 1 and the involvement in the fashion industry all contribute to the success of Pirelli P Zero, Pirelli Scorpion and other tires throughout the world.
Two of Pirelli’s most popular tire models were named as “best buys” by Consumer Reports in 2012. According to magazine editors, “a Best Buy is a product that delivers exceptional value for a given amount of money and merits special attention from consumers.” Consumer Reports is not alone in feeling confident about Pirelli tires - Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini, Porsche, Aston Martin, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Jaguar, BMW, and other models all use Pirellis as OE.
It’s understood Pirelli tires are ideal for any given performance or race car. But when it comes to buying tires for your sport utility, it’s especially important to make sure the rubber you select maintains the levels of handling and safety your vehicle was designed to provide. Pirelli believes tires for SUVs need to perform well and be aesthetically appealing, not just highly functional. High-performance SUVs are becoming more popular every year, and perhaps no tire maker has been more involved in development of these vehicles during automaker prototype testing than Pirelli.
CARiD’s web site has been set up to automatically guide you in the tire buying process for your vehicle whether you’re looking for same-size replacement tires or considering upgrading tires and rims to a larger size. To find Pirelli tires available for your specific vehicle, select your make, model, and year. You’ll notice a range of sizes appear on the left (anywhere from 15 inches to 24 inches in diameter for example). When you’re ready, choose your current size or browse from other diameter sizes that will typically fit on your vehicle. Next, you have the option of narrowing down your search further with preferences of all-season, summer, or winter tread designs. Then, you can choose between tires with tread designs optimized for types of driving: performance, all-terrain, or economy.