- PIRELLI® CINTURATO P7 A/SCINTURATO P7 A/S All Season / Eco Tires by Pirelli®. Pirelli's first "Green Performance" tire, Cinturato P7™ has been created to take full advantage of latest materials, structures and tread pattern design in order to guarantee...$136.00 - $446.00 (ea)
- PIRELLI® P ZEROP ZERO Summer / Performance Tires by Pirelli®. This tire was developed together with the most prestigious motor manufacturers for top of the range supersports and high powered vehicle; which is why many have chosen it as an...$158.00 - $990.00 (ea)
- PIRELLI® P ZERO CORSA SYSTEM ASIMMETRICOP ZERO CORSA SYSTEM ASIMMETRICO Summer / Track Tires by Pirelli®. Since tires are the only thing that holds your vehicle on the road, they are an important aspect of safe driving. So, if your summer tires that you took off last...$257.00 - $1,379.00 (ea)
- PIRELLI® P ZERO CORSA SYSTEM DIREZIONALEP ZERO CORSA SYSTEM DIREZIONALE Summer / Track Tires by Pirelli®. This is the highest evolution of the range. Developed with an innovative racing tread compound, it is ideal for the fastest and most powerful cars in the ultra...$276.00 - $490.00 (ea)
- PIRELLI® P ZERO NERO A/SP ZERO NERO A/S All Season / Performance Tires by Pirelli®. Ensures quiet ride, precise cornering and superior grip in all driving conditions. The all season tread design offers precision handling, constant and consistent contact...$132.00 - $270.00 (ea)
- PIRELLI® P ZERO NERO GTP ZERO NERO GT Summer / Performance Tires by Pirelli®. P ZERO NERO GT is the evolution of the P ZERO NERO: enhanced product performance and wider fitments range, targeting those consumers who want to fit Pirelli on their...$144.00 - $584.00 (ea)
- PIRELLI® P ZERO NERO M+SP ZERO NERO M+S All Season / Performance Tires by Pirelli®. This ultimate all-season low profile tire, designed specifically for the ultra high performance North American market, provides year-round traction and handling for cars...$145.00 - $432.00 (ea)
- PIRELLI® P ZERO ROSSO ASIMMETRICOP ZERO ROSSO ASIMMETRICO Summer / Performance Tires by Pirelli®. Ensures the optimum balance between comfort and performance on both wet and dry surfaces. Fitted on medium to high-powered cars, it enhances their characteristics...$138.00 - $510.00 (ea)
- PIRELLI® P ZERO RUN FLATP ZERO RUN FLAT Summer / Performance Tires by Pirelli®. With the Run Flat, you will retain mobility in the event of a puncture. To ensure maximum safety during an emergency situation, the Run Flat tire must maintain certain speed...$167.00 - $773.00 (ea)
- PIRELLI® P ZERO TROFEO RP ZERO TROFEO R Summer / Performance Tires by Pirelli®. Developed for racetrack use on dry asphalt, these tires deliver even greater, more consistent performance - on the occasion of Track Days - when fitted to the most powerful...$195.00 - $639.00 (ea)
- PIRELLI® SCORPION ATRSCORPION ATR All Season / All Terrain Tires by Pirelli®. The Scorpion ATR is Pirelli's On-/Off-Road All-Terrain light truck tire developed for pickup, crossover and sport utility vehicle drivers that want to combine on-road...$117.00 - $318.00 (ea)
- PIRELLI® SCORPION ICE & SNOWSCORPION ICE & SNOW Winter / All Terrain Tires by Pirelli®. The Scorpion Ice & Snow is Pirelli's Studless Ice & Snow winter tire developed for the drivers of luxury crossovers, sport utility vehicles, and many of today's modern...$108.00 - $535.00 (ea)
- PIRELLI® SCORPION STRSCORPION STR All Season / All Terrain Tires by Pirelli®. These are Pirelli's premium Highway All-Season tires that were designed to deliver the Stability, Traction and Ratings (STR) appropriate for today's light trucks by adapting...$131.00 - $285.00 (ea)
- PIRELLI® SCORPION VERDE A/SSCORPION VERDE A/S All Season / Eco Tires by Pirelli®. The Scorpion Verde All-Season is Pirelli's eco-friendly Touring All-Season tire developed for the drivers of crossovers, sport utility vehicles and prestigious pickups. The...$149.00 - $435.00 (ea)
- PIRELLI® SCORPION VERDE A/S PLUSSCORPION VERDE A/S PLUS All Season / Eco Tires by Pirelli®. The Scorpion Verde All-Season is Pirelli's eco-friendly Touring All-Season tire developed for the drivers of crossovers, sport utility vehicles and prestigious pickups....$142.00 - $244.00 (ea)
- PIRELLI® SCORPION VERDE A/S RUN FLATSCORPION VERDE A/S RUN FLAT All Season / Eco Tires by Pirelli®. Specially designed for those drivers who travel a lot around the country and have to drive in various weather conditions, all-season tires are definitely a bang for...$246.00 - $488.00 (ea)
- PIRELLI® SCORPION WINTERSCORPION WINTER Winter / Performance Tires by Pirelli®. SCORPION™ WINTER tires are engineered to fit modern SUVs and crossovers, with a special focus on the high-end segment. They ensure safe driving by providing maximum...$135.00 - $453.00 (ea)
- PIRELLI® SCORPION ZEROSCORPION ZERO All Season / Performance Tires by Pirelli®. Derived from Pirelli's legendary P Zero performance tires, the Scorpion Zero is a Street/Sport Truck All-Season tire for sport utility vehicles and pickup trucks. The...$182.00 - $399.00 (ea)
- PIRELLI® SCORPION ZERO ASIMMETRICOSCORPION ZERO ASIMMETRICO All Season / Performance Tires by Pirelli®. The Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico is Pirelli's Street/Sport Truck All-Season tire designed for the North American market to provide year round traction and handling...$190.00 - $527.00 (ea)
- PIRELLI® WINTER 240 SOTTOZEROWINTER 240 SOTTOZERO Winter / Performance Tires by Pirelli®. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires offered at CARiD. Crafted from the toughest materials...$189.00 - $543.00 (ea)
- PIRELLI® WINTER 240 SOTTOZERO SERIES IIWINTER 240 SOTTOZERO SERIES II Winter / Performance Tires by Pirelli®. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires offered at CARiD. Crafted from the toughest...$185.00 - $692.00 (ea)
- PIRELLI® WINTER CARVING EDGEWINTER CARVING EDGE Winter / Performance Tires by Pirelli®. Studdable Winter tires that were developed for the drivers of sport cars, coupes, sedans and minivans, as well as CUVs and SUVs. While designed to accept tire studs to...$160.00 - $445.00 (ea)
- PIRELLI® WINTER SOTTOZERO SERIES 3WINTER SOTTOZERO SERIES 3 Winter / Performance Tires by Pirelli®. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires offered at CARiD. Crafted from the toughest...$126.00 - $727.00 (ea)
Founded in Italy in 1872, Pirelli is a premium tire brand respected the world over for the highest levels of handling, sustainability, and safety on exotic cars as well as on family sedans and sport utilities. With over 100 years of victories in racing, Pirelli has become the largest supplier of tires for the most demanding and prestigious race events and vehicles. The prestigious involvement in Formula 1 and the involvement in the fashion industry all contribute to the success of Pirelli P Zero, Pirelli Scorpion and other tires throughout the world.
Two of Pirelli’s most popular tire models were named as “best buys” by Consumer Reports in 2012. According to magazine editors, “a Best Buy is a product that delivers exceptional value for a given amount of money and merits special attention from consumers.” Consumer Reports is not alone in feeling confident about Pirelli tires - Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini, Porsche, Aston Martin, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Jaguar, BMW, and other models all use Pirellis as OE.
It’s understood Pirelli tires are ideal for any given performance or race car. But when it comes to buying tires for your sport utility, it’s especially important to make sure the rubber you select maintains the levels of handling and safety your vehicle was designed to provide. Pirelli believes tires for SUVs need to perform well and be aesthetically appealing, not just highly functional. High-performance SUVs are becoming more popular every year, and perhaps no tire maker has been more involved in development of these vehicles during automaker prototype testing than Pirelli.
CARiD’s web site has been set up to automatically guide you in the tire buying process for your vehicle whether you’re looking for same-size replacement tires or considering upgrading tires and rims to a larger size. To find Pirelli tires available for your specific vehicle, select your make, model, and year. You’ll notice a range of sizes appear on the left (anywhere from 15 inches to 24 inches in diameter for example). When you’re ready, choose your current size or browse from other diameter sizes that will typically fit on your vehicle. Next, you have the option of narrowing down your search further with preferences of all-season, summer, or winter tread designs. Then, you can choose between tires with tread designs optimized for types of driving: performance, all-terrain, or economy.
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.