Universal GM Series Class D Mono 2400W Amplifier by Pioneer®. Amplify every note with the extremely powerful amplifier from Pioneer that's a perfect partner for any music head on the road. Perfectly equipped with the latest technology, this high-end amp will effectively drive your sound system and provide outstanding sound quality. With this supreme amp, you can enjoy your music collection loud and proud with amazing clarity of sound.
- Number of Channels : Mono
- Maximum Power Output: 2400 W
- Continuous Power Output (1 Ohms) : 1200 W x 1 chan.
- Continuous Power Output (2 Ohms) : 800 W x 1 chan.
- Continuous Power Output (4 Ohms) : 500 W x 1 chan.
- Continuous Power Output Bridged (4 Ohms): No
- Frequency Response : 10 Hz to 240 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (4 Ohms): < 0.5% (100 Hz)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (IHF-A Weighted, at 1 kHz): > 100 dB
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 12-3/8" x 2-3/8" x 7-7/8"
- Amplifier Class: Class D
- Load Impedance Allowance (Ohms): 1 to 8
- Protection Control System: Yes
- MOSFET Output Selection: Yes
- Balanced Isolator Input Circuit: Yes
- RCA Inputs: 2-Ch.
- RCA Outputs (Pass-Through): Yes
- Speaker Level Input : Yes
- Speaker Line Input Turn-On Sensor: Yes
- Hi-Volt Input Level Control: 200 mV to 6.5 V
- Terminal Type: Block
- Crossover Type: Variable LPF
- Crossover Frequency: 40 Hz to 240 Hz
- Crossover Slope: -12 dB/oct.
- Bass Boost Frequency: 50 Hz
- Bass Boost Level: 0 dB to 18 dB
- Bass Boost Remote: Yes
- Wired remote bass level control included
- Compact Design for Versatile Installation Options
- Refined Class D Design Offers Extreme Efficiency and High-Quality Sound
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs with signal sensing for automatic turn-on
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- High-density split-dome convection heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
Big Power, Small Size
Pioneer’s new extra-efficient Class-D digital amplifiers mark a dramatic improvement in power output capability, yet are 50% smaller than the current GM-Series Class-AB amplifiers. That makes them more versatile in terms of installation as well as performance.
Improved Circuit Design
To prevent circuit shutdown, Pioneer's new digital amplifier circuit "Protection Control System" senses its internal temperature and automatically moderates input level accordingly. Stable, durable circuitry lessens the risk of high input power for the unit to achieve 1 Ohm connection. This design enhances the flexibility to connect multiple subwoofers to a system.
Variable Low Pass Filter
For extra flexibility, a variable LPF makes audio frequency more adjustable according to subwoofer characteristics and personal listening preferences. The GM-D9601 LPF is adjustable from 40 Hz to 240 Hz.
Turn Up the Bass
Every new Pioneer Class-D amplifier has a wired bass boost remote control for optimal bass level adjustment according to listening preferences and music characteristics.
Speaker Level Inputs
The GM-D9601's speaker level inputs allow you to connect your OEM unit (or any unit that doesn't have the typical RCA-type inputs) without having to buy add-on adapters. So, the install goes faster, you save money, and you've got a Pioneer amp in your vehicle.
Pioneer was founded in 1938 in Tokyo, Japan by Nozomu Matsumoto – a man with a passion for music that he hoped to share with the world through high quality audio speakers. That passion began with a small operation to repair and manufacture speakers in Matsumoto's garage. It has since grown to international stature as a manufacturer of audio and video products for use at home, in the car, and in business environments. The element that has not changed in nearly 70 years is the passion for audio and video products that Pioneer hopes to share with the world. From the employees at their research labs looking for the "next big thing" to the engineers at Pioneer's factories focused on quality assurance to brand's product trainers explaining the new technology to customers – Pioneer remains passionate about creating an unbeatable entertainment experience.