Universal GM Series Class D Mono 2400W RMS Digital Amplifier by Pioneer®. Make other drivers green with envy by a loud and perfectly clear sound out of your vehicle. Top-shelf amplifiers are all you need to increase the volume of music without distortion as well as power your woofers or subwoofers.
- Class D Mono Amplifier
- 2,400 Watts Max Power
- Wired remote bass level control included
- Compact Design for Versatile Installation Options
- Refined Class D Design Offers Extreme Efficiency and High-Quality Sound
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs with signal sensing for automatic turn-on
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- High-density split-dome convection heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Number of Channels : Mono
- Maximum Power Output: 2,400 W
- Continuous Power Output (1 Ohms) : 1,200 W x 1 chan.
- Continuous Power Output (2 Ohms) : 800 W x 1 chan.
- Continuous Power Output (4 Ohms) : 500 W x 1 chan.
- Continuous Power Output Bridged (4 Ohms): No
- Frequency Response : 10 Hz to 240 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (4 Ohms): < 0.5% (100 Hz)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (IHF-A Weighted, at 1 kHz): > 100 dB
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 12-3/8" x 2-3/8" x 7-7/8"
- Amplifier Class: Class D
- Load Impedance Allowance (Ohms): 1 to 8
- Protection Control System: Yes
- MOSFET Output Selection: Yes
- Balanced Isolator Input Circuit: Yes
- RCA Inputs: 2-Ch.
- RCA Outputs (Pass-Through): Yes
- Speaker Level Input : Yes
- Speaker Line Input Turn-On Sensor: Yes
- Hi-Volt Input Level Control: 200 mV to 6.5 V
- Terminal Type: Block
- Crossover Type: Variable LPF
- Crossover Frequency: 40 Hz to 240 Hz
- Crossover Slope: -12 dB/oct.
- Bass Boost Frequency: 50 Hz
- Bass Boost Level: 0 dB to 18 dB
- Bass Boost Remote: Yes
Pioneer’s new extra-efficient Class-D digital amplifiers mark a dramatic improvement in power output capability, yet are 50% smaller than the current GM-Series Class-AB amplifiers. That makes them more versatile in terms of installation as well as performance.209.78Brand: Pioneer Part Number: GMD9601 UPC: 884938193191
Pioneer was founded in 1938 in Tokyo, Japan by Nozomu Matsumoto – a man with a passion for music that he hoped to share with the world through high quality audio speakers. That passion began with a small operation to repair and manufacture speakers in Matsumoto's garage. It has since grown to international stature as a manufacturer of audio and video products for use at home, in the car, and in business environments. The element that has not changed in nearly 70 years is the passion for audio and video products that Pioneer hopes to share with the world. From the employees at their research labs looking for the "next big thing" to the engineers at Pioneer's factories focused on quality assurance to brand's product trainers explaining the new technology to customers – Pioneer remains passionate about creating an unbeatable entertainment experience.
- Vehicle FitmentThis part is universal
Year Make Model Fitment Notes ALL ALL ALL This part is universal
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)