Universal GM Series Class D Mono 1600W RMS Digital Amplifier by Pioneer®. Make other drivers green with envy by a loud and perfectly clear sound out of your vehicle. Top-shelf amplifiers are all you need to increase the volume of music without distortion as well as power your woofers or subwoofers.
- Class D Mono Amplifier
- 1,600 Watts Max Power
- Wired remote bass level control included
- Compact Design for Versatile Installation Options
- Refined Class D Design Offers Extreme Efficiency and High-Quality Sound
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs with signal sensing for automatic turn-on
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- High-density split-dome convection heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
127.75Brand: Pioneer Part Number: GMD8601 UPC: 884938193085
- Number of Channels : Mono
- Maximum Power Output: 1,600 W
- Continuous Power Output (1 Ohms) : 800 W x 1
- Continuous Power Output (2 Ohms) : 500 W x 1
- Continuous Power Output (4 Ohms) : 300 W x 1
- Continuous Power Output Bridged (4 Ohms): No
- Frequency Response : 10 Hz to 240 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (4 Ohms): < 0.5% (100 Hz)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (IHF-A Weighted, at 1 kHz): > 100 dB
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 10-3/8" x 2-3/8" x 7-7/8"
- Amplifier Class: Class D
- Load Impedance Allowance (Ohms): 1 to 8
- Protection Control System: Yes
- MOSFET Output Selection: Yes
- Balanced Isolator Input Circuit: Yes
- RCA Inputs: 2-Ch.
- RCA Outputs (Pass-Through): Yes
- Speaker Level Input : Yes
- Speaker Line Input Turn-On Sensor: Yes
- Hi-Volt Input Level Control: 200 mV to 6.5 V
- Terminal Type: Block
- Crossover Type: Variable LPF
- Crossover Frequency: 40 Hz to 240 Hz
- Crossover Slope: -12 dB/oct.
- Bass Boost Frequency: 50 Hz
- Bass Boost Level: 0 dB to 18 dB
- Bass Boost Remote: Yes
Pioneer was founded in 1938 in Tokyo, Japan by Nozomu Matsumoto – a man with a passion for music that he hoped to share with the world through high quality audio speakers. That passion began with a small operation to repair and manufacture speakers in Matsumoto's garage. It has since grown to international stature as a manufacturer of audio and video products for use at home, in the car, and in business environments. The element that has not changed in nearly 70 years is the passion for audio and video products that Pioneer hopes to share with the world. From the employees at their research labs looking for the "next big thing" to the engineers at Pioneer's factories focused on quality assurance to brand's product trainers explaining the new technology to customers – Pioneer remains passionate about creating an unbeatable entertainment experience.Product Reviews (1)
Every Customer can leave a review about our service and the product that was purchased. In order to leave your review for your new product, please follow the link in the email you receive after completing your purchase. You can rate appearance, ease of installation, price/value and product quality.Pioneer® GMD8601 - Series Class D Mono 1600W RMS Digital AmplifierAverage Rating: 5 of 5APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY(5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY2011 Dodge Charger | Posted by Robert | (Brooklyn, NY)
Wanted a new amplifier for a long time. Finally received this Pioneer Amplifier as a birthday present, and guess what? I'm lovin it!Was this review helpful for you? YesNoShare this review:
- Vehicle FitmentThis part is universal
Year Make Model Fitment Notes ALL ALL ALL This part is universal
Product Reviews (1)
Product Reviews (1)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.