Universal GM Series Class D 4-Channel 1200W RMS Digital Amplifier by Pioneer®. Make other drivers green with envy by a loud and perfectly clear sound out of your vehicle. Top-shelf amplifiers are all you need to increase the volume of music without distortion as well as power your woofers or subwoofers.
- Class D 4-Channels Amplifier
- 1,200 Watts Max Power
- Wired remote bass level control included
- Compact Design for Versatile Installation Options
- Refined Class D Design Offers Extreme Efficiency and High-Quality Sound
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs with signal sensing for automatic turn-on
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- High-density split-dome convection heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Number of Channels : 4/3/2
- Maximum Power Output: 1,200 W
- Continuous Power Output (1 Ohms) : 125 W x 4 chan.
- Continuous Power Output (2 Ohms) : 150 W x 4 chan.
- Continuous Power Output (4 Ohms) : 100 W x 4 chan.
- Continuous Power Output Bridged (4 Ohms): 300 W x 2 chan.
- Frequency Response : 10 Hz to 35 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (4 Ohms): < 0.05% (1 kHz)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (IHF-A Weighted, at 1 kHz): > 95 dB
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 10-3/8" x 2-3/8" x 7-7/8"
- Amplifier Class: D
- Load Impedance Allowance (Ohms): 1 to 8
- Bridgeable: Yes
- Protection Control System: Yes
- MOSFET Output Selection: Yes
- Balanced Isolator Input Circuit: Yes
- RCA Inputs: 4-Ch.
- RCA Outputs (Pass-Through): Yes
- Speaker Level Input : Yes
- Speaker Line Input Turn-On Sensor: Yes
- Hi-Volt Input Level Control: 200 mV to 6.5 V
- Terminal Type: Block
- Crossover Type: Variable HPF/LPF
- Crossover Frequency: 40 Hz to 500 Hz
- Crossover Slope: -12 dB/oct.
- Bass Boost Frequency: 50 Hz
- Bass Boost Level: 0 dB to 18 dB
Pioneer’s new extra-efficient Class-D digital amplifiers mark a dramatic improvement in power output capability, yet are 50% smaller than the current GM-Series Class-AB amplifiers. That makes them more versatile in terms of installation as well as performance.164.86Brand: Pioneer Part Number: GMD8604 UPC: 884938193146
Pioneer was founded in 1938 in Tokyo, Japan by Nozomu Matsumoto – a man with a passion for music that he hoped to share with the world through high quality audio speakers. That passion began with a small operation to repair and manufacture speakers in Matsumoto's garage. It has since grown to international stature as a manufacturer of audio and video products for use at home, in the car, and in business environments. The element that has not changed in nearly 70 years is the passion for audio and video products that Pioneer hopes to share with the world. From the employees at their research labs looking for the "next big thing" to the engineers at Pioneer's factories focused on quality assurance to brand's product trainers explaining the new technology to customers – Pioneer remains passionate about creating an unbeatable entertainment experience.Product Reviews (1)
Every Customer can leave a review about our service and the product that was purchased. In order to leave your review for your new product, please follow the link in the email you receive after completing your purchase. You can rate appearance, ease of installation, price/value and product quality.Pioneer® GMD8604 - GM Series Class D 4-Channel 1200W RMS Digital AmplifierAverage Rating: 5 of 5APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY(5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITYWorks Well With Pioneer 300W 6x9| Posted by Jorge | (Brooklyn, NY)
I bought the amp to connect to the pioneer 300w 6x9. I have no complaints so far. Great amp, great speakers. I will recommend to my friends.Was this review helpful for you? YesNoShare this review:
- Vehicle FitmentThis part is universal
Year Make Model Fitment Notes ALL ALL ALL This part is universal
Product Reviews (1)
Product Reviews (1)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.