Universal 4" 3-Way Special Fit Series 80W Surface Mount Speakers by Pioneer®. Make your driving more pleasant and enjoyable with top-drawer speakers that will change your and your passengers' world of sound. The audio speakers are made extremely durable to provide years of reliable and hassle-free service.
- Size: 4"
- Peak Power: 80 Watts
- 4" Surface Mount Car Speakers
- 4" Injection molded polypropylene cone woofer
- 2-1/4" Ceramic horn midrange
- 3/4" Ceramic horn tweeter
- Bass-Reflex Cabinet
- New Rear Duct Design for Richer Bass Response
- Mounting Bracket for Quick and Easy Installation
- 4.6oz. Strontium Magnet
- Speaker Size: 4" IMPP Woofer, 2-1/4" Midrange, and 3/4" Horn Tweeters
- Design: 3-Way
- Tweeter Design: Horn
- Tweeter Size
- Woofer Composition: Mica Injected Polypropylene (MIPP)
- Woofer Surround: Foam
- Peak Power Handling: 80 Watts
- RMS Power Handling: 20 Watts
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
- Frequency Response: 65 - 30000 Hz
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
Pioneer was founded in 1938 in Tokyo, Japan by Nozomu Matsumoto – a man with a passion for music that he hoped to share with the world through high quality audio speakers. That passion began with a small operation to repair and manufacture speakers in Matsumoto's garage. It has since grown to international stature as a manufacturer of audio and video products for use at home, in the car, and in business environments. The element that has not changed in nearly 70 years is the passion for audio and video products that Pioneer hopes to share with the world. From the employees at their research labs looking for the "next big thing" to the engineers at Pioneer's factories focused on quality assurance to brand's product trainers explaining the new technology to customers – Pioneer remains passionate about creating an unbeatable entertainment experience.