- 207 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 304 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 403 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 404 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 405 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 504 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 505 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 604 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 605 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 1007 Performance Exhaust Systems
Peugeot is world renowned for its powerful acceleration. A Peugeot vehicle fitted with the appropriate performance exhaust system becomes a powerful space-eating monster. CARiD has a wide range of the best Peugeot exhaust systems. The Borla stainless steel band clamps for Peugeot provide increased horsepower and torque necessary for peak performance. They not only bring about efficiency, but also come with fuel economy benefits allowing better mileage per gallon. Borla exhausts also come with awesome sound. They produce a deep bold smooth sound, louder than the stock exhaust sound but quite refreshing nevertheless. Alternatively, install the Gibson super flow oval muffler for Peugeot vehicles. The super flow construction is responsible for dramatic reduction of restriction in performance exhaust systems from a high of 35% in stock exhaust systems to 5% in performance exhaust systems. Reduced restriction enables swift evacuation of exhaust flow, thereby improving performance. Further restrictions are achieved when mandrel benders bend the tubes creating smooth curves, allowing the exhaust to retain much of its existing shape. Bending tubes with non-mandrel equipment causes loss of diameter thereby increasing backpressure and loss of power.
Moreover, most of the Peugeot exhaust components at CARiD are joined together by a ‘slip-fit’ mechanism, allowing each component to fit smartly into the larger components thereby reducing turbulence. You may also consider the Onki round exhaust tips for Peugeot vehicles. These are made from stainless steel material. The durability associated with stainless steel gives it superior resistance to corrosion and rusting. This means that you will also not have any flaking or chipping on the edge thus ensuring longevity. All exhaust systems comes with a three-year guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship. With any of the Peugeot exhaust tips available, you get to enjoy a smooth ride devoid of exasperating noises caused by leaks and gaps in its construction.
- Spec-D® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Spec-D. Make whatever you drive run and sound like a high-performance machine with a Spec-D Exhaust System. The Spec-D system replaces your restrictive factory pipes and mufflers with large diameter mandrel bent...$13.36 - $623.00
- DynoMax® Race Series Bullet MufflerRace Series Bullet Muffler by DynoMax. This dyno tested and track proven muffler features unrestricted, straight-through design for maximum horsepower and CRF Technology for sound reduction. Its 100% welded construction ensures long...$20.03 - $77.90
- DynoMax® Super Turbo MufflerSuper Turbo Muffler by DynoMax. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow tone without annoying interior resonance, with this Super Turbo Muffler. Its patented flow directors and large...$48.86 - $185.86
- DynoMax® Ultra Flo Polished Stainless Steel MufflerUltra Flo Polished Stainless Steel Muffler by DynoMax. This muffler packs straight-through design for unrestricted exhaust flow and a dyno-proven increase in power inside a polished stainless steel shell that delivers a show quality...$72.98 - $340.55
- DynoMax® Ultra Flo Welded MufflerThis muffler-back exhaust system includes pipe, clamps, tip, and Ultra Flo Welded muffler that features unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in power and maintains a deep throaty tone while absorbing...$66.15 - $230.24
- DynoMax® VT MufflerVT Muffler by DynoMax. The revolutionary DynoMax VT performance muffler will give your vehicle a deep, throaty sound and eliminate drone while increasing exhaust flow and horsepower. It is built using the exclusive DynoMax Valve...$94.15 - $253.65
- DynoMax® ResonatorResonator by DynoMax. This part provides an additional sound control and is a great add-on to the exhaust system. Working in tandem with the muffler, it will ensure a more efficient sound reduction and achieve a particular exhaust...$66.30 - $233.70
- MBRP® Smokers Exhaust StackUniversal Smokers Exhaust Stack by MBRP. Nothing says big-rig brawn like a set of stacks belching diesel exhaust straight up in the air. Its a great look for a diesel pickup, as well as being totally practical. Pick the stack size...$159.99 - $274.99
- Diamond Eye® Exhaust PipeExhaust Pipe by Diamond Eye Performance. This products is created for those who are not afraid of the power. It is fine-tuned to deliver unrestricted power and tested against competition for maximum performance. The product includes...$18.29 - $255.51
- Diamond Eye® Muffler Delete TubeMuffler Delete Tube by Diamond Eye Performance. This products is created for those who are not afraid of the power. It is fine-tuned to deliver unrestricted power and tested against competition for maximum performance. The product...$23.94 - $86.49
- Vibrant Performance® Exhaust Manifold FlangeExhaust Manifold Flange by Vibrant Performance.$39.95 - $389.95
- GReddy® Exhaust GasketExhaust Gasket by GReddy.$4.75 - $23.75
- APEXi® Exhaust Muffler GasketUniversal Exhaust Muffler Gasket by APEXi.$22.04 - $27.56
- Spectre Performance® Header Bolt SetUniversal Header Bolt by Spectre Performance.$9.96 - $16.60
- Walker® Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterUniversal Fit Catalytic Converter by Walker. Walker offers complete coverage: direct-fit mufflers, converters, pipes, resonators and accessories. Walker is an OE supplier to many major nameplate vehicle manufacturers. Trust Walker,...$59.08 - $435.22
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.