- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 122$37.23 - $67.43
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® B381$140.76
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $97.43
- CONTINENTAL® CONTISPORTCONTACT 2$118.41 - $427.84
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.94 - $134.87
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $110.31
About Peugeot 405 Tires
For that comfortable ride, a reliable tire is what you require. Peugeot 405 tires are top quality products for your car irrespective of the climate. To give yourself and that passenger in your vehicle an impressive ride, you need to go for a high performance tire. For your own safety and that of your vehicle, invest in a good quality set of tires. As superior quality products, Peugeot 405 tires are fitted with TPMS (tire pressure monitor system) sensors. Most important to note is that a whole list of car attributes depend on the tire's attribute. Peugeot 405 tires available at CARiD have different sizes between 14" and 24" in diameter. To eliminate periodic changeover of tires from winter to summer, all season tires are available at CARiD for that purpose. Examples of all season tires are Pirelli P Zero Nero all season performance tires and Toyo Open Country M/T all season all terrain tires.
Save your Peugeot 405 from the searing summer surfaces by installing summer tires designed to withstand that challenge. Such tires include Achilles Desert Hawk H/T performance summer tires and Pirelli Cinturato PI run flat eco summer tires. Peugeot 405 tires will totally change the perception of your vehicle. CARiD has a team of experts who will be of great help to you when that time of getting a set of new tires comes. Enhance the confidentiality you have in your Peugeot 405 by replacing the aged tires as they become porous and leak more air. Peugeot 405 tires are highly specialized to meet needs according to usage. This diversity can be seen in the different types of tires such as BF Goodrich G-Force R1 tires for track driving, BF Goodrich all-terrain T/A KO tires for driving in all kinds of terrain and Achilles 2233 performance tires.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.