Performance Mass Air Flow “MAF” Sensors
Apparently, the most effective way of measuring the amount of air entering your engine is by using a mass air flow sensor. It is one of the integral components of the computer controlled engine system used in almost all modern vehicles. Usually installed between the engine and the air filter it not only detects the amount of air but also compensates for air density. For the best performance of your vehicle check out our Performance Mass Air Flow sensors.
- BBK® Mass Air Meterfrom $239.99 - $269.99# 15918
- Spectre Performance® Airflow Sensor Mountsfrom $8.35 - $12.53# 18121
- JET® Mass Air Flow Sensorfrom $144.71 - $337.49# 20132
- Spectra Premium® Mass Air Flow Sensorfrom $46.87 - $147.48# 25078
- Weapon-R® Air Flow Meter Adapter Kit with Dragon Air Filterfrom $92.65 - $98.00# 25079
- # 25080
Mass air flow sensors are typically featured in two variations in today's vehicles. The first type of sensor (hot wire) uses a platinum wire sensing element, whereas the second type (hot film) uses a nickel foil grid sensing element. With a high-performance mass air flow sensor you can keep your vehicle properly tuned to ensure peak performance. Remember that engines demand optimal air and fuel ratio in which an MAF sensor plays an important part.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Performance Mass Air Flow “MAF” Sensors the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as Spectre, BBK, JET the Performance Mass Air Flow “MAF” Sensors we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
Mass air flow sensors mainly work on the “hot wire” principle. Exposed to constant voltage the wire sensor is cooled down by the flow of air through it while reducing its resistance and increasing the amount of electricity that heats the wire. These changes in current flow are indicated by the engine control unit to make necessary adjustments. That's how the engine computer keeps the proportion of air and fuel at an optimal level. Our performance mass air flow sensors can guarantee high detection accuracy. Shop Mass Air Flow sensors if you want to keep exhaust emissions low without sacrificing the performance of your engine.
- Audi Performance Mass Air Flow Sensors
- BMW Performance Mass Air Flow Sensors
- Chrysler Performance Mass Air Flow Sensors
- Dodge Performance Mass Air Flow Sensors
- Ford Performance Mass Air Flow Sensors
- Jaguar Performance Mass Air Flow Sensors
- Land Rover Performance Mass Air Flow Sensors
- Lexus Performance Mass Air Flow Sensors
- Lincoln Performance Mass Air Flow Sensors
- Mazda Performance Mass Air Flow Sensors
- Mercury Performance Mass Air Flow Sensors
- Mitsubishi Performance Mass Air Flow Sensors
- Popular MAF Sensors Part Numbers