Performance Fuel Pressure Regulators & Components
Your vehicle needs to be running at its best because it is such a useful tool in your day to day life, and this means maintenance is very important. The most effective maintenance is to replace components when they break or, preferably, just before they break, so you are not left stranded on the side of the road. Of course, there are a massive number of components in your vehicle and one that is integral to your engine is the fuel pressure regulator.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Performance Fuel Pressure Regulators & Components the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as Accel, AEM, JET the Performance Fuel Pressure Regulators & Components we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
When the fuel pressure regulator is working well, it is a seamless part of your engine, but when things go wrong you will know about it. When you do need to replace a broken component to avoid being stranded or to get back on the road, or when you want to add an accessory, you want to be able to find the perfect part. This is why CARiD has every part you need, so you can find what you are looking for without having to spend more than you wanted to.
Your fuel pressure regulator is one of the more important parts of your entire fuel system, because it works to make sure enough fuel reaches your engine, and that the fuel is exactly the right pressure for proper and efficient burning. This increases the fuel efficiency you get, ensures you get the most amount of power, and prevents your engine from having to work too hard just to generate power.
The fuel pressure regulator can be found in a different place on every vehicle, but is commonly found on or near the fuel rail where it is needed most. It has a return line to send fuel back to the fuel tank if it is not required, and the hose at the front will connect it to the rail. Inside the regulator is a spring and a diaphragm, and the pressure put on the spring is changed by the vacuum hose connected to the regulator, which means your engine is able to get a lot less fuel at idle than it is when you are driving fast.
The parts inside and connected to the fuel pressure regulator are designed to last for a long time, but will suffer wear and tear just like any other part. This is especially true when you consider that fuel can be a corrosive liquid, and is able to damage components quickly once the damage starts. The spring is constantly being opened and closed, the diaphragm is being stretched and released, and the hoses connected to the regulator are busy moving vacuum pressure and fuel around every time your engine is running so you can see just how wear and tear can occur.
When wear and tear has occurred, you will be warned by a number of different symptoms. For example, you may see black smoke coming from the exhaust, which is a sure sign that the engine is running too rich and your fuel pressure regulator is allowing too much fuel into the system. If you notice fuel leaks underneath the vehicle, or that it is not running as efficiently as you are used to, this can be a sign of the regulator’s hoses becoming worn or cracked. In the worst case, you may find a snapped spring or broken diaphragm will prevent fuel from entering the system at all, so you will not be able to start the engine.
- Fuel PumpsPumps, Gaskets, Switches & Relays
- Fuel FiltersFuel Filter Valves & Separators
- Fuel TanksFuel Sending Units, Filler Necks
- Fuel Injectors & RailsInjector Nozzles, O-Rings & Seals
- Fuel Pressure RegulatorsPressure Regulator Kits & Seals
- Throttle BodiesThrottle Body Kits & Components
- CarburetorsRebuild Kits, Carb Jets & Gaskets
- Nitrous Oxide SystemsPerformance Nitrous Systems
- Acura Performance Fuel Pressure Regulators & Components
- Buick Performance Fuel Pressure Regulators & Components
- Cadillac Performance Fuel Pressure Regulators & Components
- Chevy Performance Fuel Pressure Regulators & Components
- Dodge Performance Fuel Pressure Regulators & Components
- Ford Performance Fuel Pressure Regulators & Components
- GMC Performance Fuel Pressure Regulators & Components
- Honda Performance Fuel Pressure Regulators & Components
- Jeep Performance Fuel Pressure Regulators & Components
- Lincoln Performance Fuel Pressure Regulators & Components
- Popular Fuel Pressure Regulators Part Numbers
- Mallory® 3178 - Port Fuel Injection Gasoline/Alcohol Systems Pressure Regulator Diaphragm Kit
- AEM® 25-392 - Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator Replacement Rebuild Kit
- B&M® 46058 - CommandFlo™ Red Fuel Pressure Modifier
- AEM® 25-300BK - Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Accel® 74750 - Fuel Pressure Regulator