Having a vehicle that runs at its best allows you to go anywhere you like with a minimum of fuss, so you want to make sure your maintenance schedule is working properly. There are a number of things that can go wrong when you are not maintaining your vehicle, because there are many components and they all need to be running at their best. You surely want to keep the crankshaft working perfectly, and we have all the crankshaft components you need.
When it comes time to replace a broken component, or you decide you need to add the perfect accessory, you want to make sure you have access to a wide variety of parts. This is why CARiD has every part you need, for every vehicle you own, so you can get the perfect part to solve any problem you are currently having, install it and then move on without the stress.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Performance Crankshafts the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as Agency Power, Mr Gasket, Spectre the Performance Crankshafts we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
Your crankshaft is important because it sits inside the engine and causes the wheels to turn after fuel and air have exploded, and the individual components inside the crankshaft are no less important. When one or more of them breaks, or begins to break, you will know about it because the vehicle will stop working as well as you expect it to. So we have all the crankshaft components you need, which means you can easily replace a component when you identify that it is becoming a problem, or when you decide it has become a problem.
There are a few parts involved in your crankshaft, and it is important to replace each one if a problem occurs with it. For instance, the crankshaft bearing is an integral part of the crankshaft because it supports the crankshaft while it is working, and is in fact the method by which the crankshaft turns. The crankshaft bearing needs to be well lubricated to avoid problems with too much heat or friction, and this is where the crankshaft bearing gasket enters the picture to ensure lubrication does not escape and is always available for the bearing.
Problems with the parts in and around your crankshaft can be serious, and they can occur with very little warning. Because of the pressure, friction and temperature surrounding your crankshaft bearing, it can suffer problems like cracking, breaking or general wear, and these problems can cause the crankshaft to stop working properly, or to stop working completely. The gasket will of course wear out over time, as is the case with all gaskets, and this will cause quite serious problems if you allow it to continue in its worn out state.
When these problems occur, there are a number of symptoms to warn you, and they can be quite serious. When the bearing is not working as well as it is supposed to be, your crankshaft can stop spinning properly and this can cause problems like the vehicle not idling properly, the vehicle being unable to rev over a certain number of revs per minute, and others. If you notice lubrication leaks from areas toward the bottom of the engine, you will need to check the crankshaft bearing gasket because it would appear that it has worn out and reached the end of its useful life.
- Engine AssembliesShort & Long Blocks, Crate Engines
- Turbo & SuperchargersTurbo Parts, Intercoolers
- Valve CoversValve Cover Gaskets, Studs & Bolts
- CamshaftCam Bearings, Gaskets & Plugs
- Cylinder HeadBare Heads, Bolts & Gaskets
- Pistons, Rings & Connecting RodsFor Exceptional Durability
- Valves & Valvetrain PartsFor Excellent Engine Operation
- Timing Gears, Chains & CoversFor Accurate Timing
- Oil FiltersOil Filter Adapters & Gaskets
- Oil PansOil Sumps, Gaskets & Dipsticks
- Engine PulleysPulley Sets, Vibration Dampers
- Harmonic BalancersReduce Crankshaft Vibration
- Motor MountsTorque Mounts, Brackets & Braces
- IntercoolersEfficient Air Cooling
- Oil CoolersOil Cooler Hoses & Lines
- Engine Rebuild KitsEngine Bearing Kits, Gasket Kits
- Performance CoolingRadiators, Fans, Water Pumps
- Motor OilsSynthetic, Conventional
- Engine Oil AdditivesFor Ultimate Engine Protection
- Nitrous Oxide SystemsPerformance Nitrous Systems
- Performance ChipsSuperchips, Bully Dog, Edge
- Engine & Tune-upFeeler Gauges, Compression Testers
- Oil ChangeDrain Pans, Filter Wrenches
- Automotive Lifts and StandsJack Stands, Engine Stands, Hoists
- Acura Performance Crankshafts
- Audi Performance Crankshafts
- BMW Performance Crankshafts
- Buick Performance Crankshafts
- Chevy Performance Crankshafts
- Chrysler Performance Crankshafts
- Dodge Performance Crankshafts
- Ford Performance Crankshafts
- GMC Performance Crankshafts
- Honda Performance Crankshafts
- Infiniti Performance Crankshafts
- Isuzu Performance Crankshafts
- Jeep Performance Crankshafts
- Lexus Performance Crankshafts
- Mazda Performance Crankshafts
- Mercedes Performance Crankshafts
- Mini Performance Crankshafts
- Mitsubishi Performance Crankshafts
- Nissan Performance Crankshafts
- Oldsmobile Performance Crankshafts
I own a 97 Saab 900s and my dip stick/oil cap broke. No Autozone, Advanced, Napa etc. even carried the part online they said I'll have to go to a dealership. Thank God for CARiD they saved me $20+ and the product was here it feels like the next day. Very pleased!!!
- Popular Crankshafts Part Numbers