Since the turn of the century, through every significant milepost in automotive history, Pennzoil has been producing the world’s finest motor oils - and a remarkable history as well. It was 1889. The world’s first billion-barrel oil field was discovered in Bradford, Pennsylvania, and South Penn was born. One of John D. Rockefeller’s original companies under Standard Oil, South Penn developed Bradford field and by 1908, around the time Henry Ford’s Model T hit the road, began producing their flagship line of motor oils. They named the oils “Penn’s Oil” in 1913 and soon thereafter renamed them Pennzoil, with the distinctive image of the Liberty Bell to reinforce their Pennsylvania heritage.
- Pennzoil® Lower Unit Gear Lube 1Qt (4949)Lower Unit Gear Lube 1Qt by Pennzoil®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. This product designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$9.45
The company’s passion for engines made Pennzoil a household name. That same passion led to an illustrious record on the nation’s raceways. In the early 1930s, Pennzoil sponsored popular Indy 500 driver Russell Snowberger. Throughout the ’60s, ’70s and ’80s, Pennzoil-lubricated machines dominated top fuel, pro stock, funny car, IndyCar and other forms of racing. Over the past decade, Pennzoil has played a major role in NASCAR Sprint Cup competition, first with Roush Racing and more recently Richard Childress Racing. RCR’s Kevin Harvick won the 2007 Daytona 500 with Pennzoil racing oil in his engine. In 2011, Pennzoil teamed up with Penske Racing in both NASCAR and the IZOD® IndyCar Series.
- Cleaner PistonsQuality 360p
- Engine Wear ProtectionQuality 360p
- Extreme Temperature PerformanceQuality 360p
- Pure Base OilQuality 360p
- Fuel EconomyQuality 360p
- Motor Oil With ZincQuality 360p
- Pennzoil Conventional Motor OilQuality 360p
- Pennzoil Platinum BenefitsQuality 360p
- Pennzoil Powers Bryce MenziesQuality 360p
- Pennzoil PlatinumQuality 360p
- Better Fuel EconomyQuality 720p
- Bantam Jeep FestivalQuality 360p
- Platinum Is Proudly PouredQuality 360p
- High Performance AdditivesQuality 360p
- Synthetic vs Conventional Motor OilsQuality 360p
- About Wax and Motor OilsQuality 360p
Pennzoil Company is a major energy company consisting of three main operating units: Pennzoil Exploration and Production Company, which has about 100 oil and gas fields in the Gulf of Mexico and the gulf coast, Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Canada, Azerbaijan, Egypt, Qatar, Australia, and Venezuela; Pennzoil Products Company, which operates two refineries in Shreveport, Louisiana, and Rouseville, Pennsylvania, and markets the bestselling motor oil in the United States; and Jiffy Lube International, Inc., the world’s largest franchiser and operator of fast oil change service centers, with about 1,400 outlets. From humble beginnings, Pennzoil has grown to become the motor oil more people trust than any other oil. And today, with best-in-class products like Pennzoil Ultra™, Pennzoil continues to lead the industry. Remember, it’s not just oil. It’s Pennzoil.