PEAK's parent company, family-owned business that has been a leader in the development and distribution of high-quality products. There's a 40-year history of American ingenuity constantly pushing and never settling for less than quality products at a fair price. 40 of entrepreneurs developing products for extreme climates and working conditions that equal billions of miles on the road in big rigs and billions of hours of heavy equipment.
- Peak® - Work Zone™ Mobile Power OutletStarting at: $103.40$103.40
- Peak® - Battery Jump StarterStarting at: $41.55$41.55
- Peak® - 100W Mobile Power Outlet with Swivel NeckStarting at: $18.93$18.93
- Peak® - 3.5" Rearview Mirror Wireless Back-Up CameraStarting at: $119.14$119.14
- Peak® - Back-Up Camera SystemStarting at: $104.83$104.83
- Peak® - Dual Sensor Wireless Back-Up SystemStarting at: $36.76$36.76
- Peak® - Corded Magnetic LightStarting at: $6.71$6.71
- Peak® - 3W LED Rechargeable Spotlight with Grip HandleStarting at: $31.56$31.56
- Peak® - Rechargeable Halogen SpotlightStarting at: $16.50$16.50
- Peak® - 150W Cup Holder Mobile Power OutletStarting at: $25.42$25.42
- Peak® - Mobile Power OutletStarting at: $34.32$34.32
- Peak® - Tailgate Power InverterStarting at: $42.55$42.55
- Peak® - AC to DC Power ConverterStarting at: $19.17$19.17
- Peak® - Cooler / WarmerStarting at: $43.59$43.59
- Peak® - Corded SpotlightStarting at: $9.68$9.68
- Peak® - Heater DefrosterStarting at: $11.04$11.04
- Peak® - Clip On FanStarting at: $11.84$11.84
- Peak® - Rechargeable Worklight with 30 LEDsStarting at: $18.64$18.64
- Peak® - 3W Marine Rechargeable SpotlightStarting at: $36.84$36.84
The PEAK brand has always been a little different - and always about the customer.
They're not here to sell you more performance than your car needs just to make a few extra dollars for shareholders.
Great products. Great prices. Do right by your ride and your wallet.
| Posted by Bob | (Surrey, BC)
Need to change name to "Dual Sensor With Lot's of Wires" Back-Up Sensor. Picture does not show any wires on sensors. Well there is and you have to drill holes, splice wires, silicon drilled holes and break into your cars wire harness.
This is a well packaged camera. It was easily installed, although time consuming on my Yukon due to the routing from license plate to car interior. The image size is about right for dash installation and the picture is clear. The program options are clear and easily chosen. I think a little more "fish-eye" would have helped because it does not cover right at the rear bumper. Perhaps this is partially due to the high license location on the Yukon. This camera meets my expectations and is a good buy for the money.
| Posted by Johnny | (Richmond, TX)
Image looks pretty sharp and it was fairly simple to install.
| Posted by Luis | (San Juan, PR)
The product was as described, easy to install, screen is big enough, works great.
| Posted by James | (Stafford, VA)
Sorry, but I requested a system compatible with a 2006 Acura TL and 2007 Acura RDX. The wiring would be almost impossible for the regular person due to the lift-gate/trunk lid license plate, reverse lights and wiring. I will be returning for refund (if possible) Nothing wrong with the system, just not really applicable to our vehicles.
| Posted by Jeffrey | (Tamaqua, PA)
I suppose it maybe possible to install this camera kit in 15 minutes. I couldn't do it. Speed of installation is not the reason for this purchase. It was easy to install, however, and it works perfect. No more blind spots!
| Posted by Dave | (Newark, CA)
I used it three times and it worked fantastic each time! Read the instructions first, fully charge the unit before you use it and it will never fail. The Peak unit jumped my Dodge and I used the pump on my car tire. Great unit and great price on it as well.
| Posted by Christopher | (Kenosha, WI)
This charger works exactly as designed. It's an incredibly compact unit and it has built-in cables which can be wrapped right onto the chassis, which saves an incredible amount of space and makes it very easy to carry/move/store.
| Posted by Luis | (Hammond, LA)
For having a handy all-in-one device, I don't think it can be beat. I have used all the features on the device and it functions just as expected. Highly recommended.
| Posted by Pam | (Horseheads, NY)
I work the overnight shift spotting trailers at the plant. The lighting is minimal in the drop lots and it is difficult to read the trailer numbers in the available light. This spotlight truly lights up the night. It has more than enough light to brighten the darkest corners. Absolutely worth the price.