Front Bumper by Pavement Ends®. Your Jeep’s factory bumper was designed primarily to meet highway regulations and not for the rigors of off-roading. But substituting an aftermarket off-road bumper can be an expensive proposition. Not so with the Pavement Ends Front Bumper. This rugged bumper has trail ready features like thick powder coating, angled ends for clearance, and fully welded D-Ring mounts, at an affordable price. Constructed from 3/16” thick stamped steel, this bumper is drilled for installation using the factory mounting location, and for an optional winch plate, and it comes in your choice of satin or matte black finish.
- A rugged off-road ready bumper at an inexpensive price
- 3/16” stamped steel construction for superior strength
- Narrow width and angled ends provide clearance for steep approach angles
- Open construction on back side allows for easy customization
- Drilled for installation using factory mounting holes
- Drilled for license plate and optional winch plate
- Two 1” thick D-Ring mounts fully welded on both sides of bumper
- E-Coat primer coat under thick powdercoating to resist scratches and corrosion
- Lights and other brackets can be added as needed
- JK bumper dimensions: 57”W x 6”H x 6”D
- TJ bumper dimensions: 50”W x 6”H x 4”D
- Comes with detailed instructions
- Limited 1-year warranty
The stock bumper on your Wrangler is made for occasional fender benders and warding off shopping carts. It’s too big and not rugged enough for tackling off-road terrain, and you can’t mount a winch or lights without difficulty. But don’t think you’re stuck with it because a quality trail ready bumper is too expensive. Pavement Ends can supply you with this tough, off-road caliber bumper at such a great price, that it’s also a great choice even if your Jeep never sees the dirt and you just need to replace a mangled stock bumper.
This bumper was designed to meet the needs of off-roaders, with a narrow width and angled ends that provide the clearance needed for steep approach angles. It has open construction on the back side, which allows for easy customization, and it’s manufactured from thick 3/16” stamped steel, with welded end caps, for toughness. It has two 1” thick D-Ring mounts that are fully welded on both sides of the bumper, for an ample foundation for pulling. Holes are pre-drilled to mount the bumper using the factory mounting location, for an optional winch plate, and the license plate. Lights and other brackets can be added as needed.
To stand up to off-road abuse and prevent scratches and corrosion, the bumper receives an E-Coat primer base before a thick layer of powdercoating is applied. Comprehensive, illustrated instructions are provided to guide you through an easy installation that should take less than an hour. The Front Bumper is backed by a limited 1-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Pavement Ends® is Bestop's most affordable brand line. Bestop has been making soft tops and Jeep accessories for 60 years, and that engineering and technology experience makes it way into all our products, even the lower priced Pavement Ends line.