Off Road™ Xtreme Black Front Bumper (51-0029) by Paramount Automotive®. Replacement. Paramount took their Heavy Duty design and fused it with their Rock Crawler design to create an entirely new look: Xtreme Heavy Duty. Made from the same 3/16" durable mild steel plate, the Xtreme Heavy Duty Series carries the angular steel-plated design of the Heavy Duty Series as well as the 2” x 0.120” tubular design of the Rock Crawler Series.
- Durable 3/16" steel plate
- 2” x 0.120” wall steel tube
- High strength D-Ring mounts are welded both inside and outside
- Built-in winch plate for up to 15,000lb. winch
- Two-stage powder coating process using epoxy pre-coating and high-grade textured black powder coating
- Backed by Paramount Offroad's 3-year limited warranty program
- Optional LED lights to light up the trail
- Professional installation is recommended
- Wiring harness and instructions are not included
Made from the same 3/16" durable mild steel plating, the Xtreme Heavy Duty Series carries the angular steel-plated design of their Heavy Duty Series as well as the 2” x 0.120” tubular design of the Rock Crawler Series. Finally, it is finished with Paramount’s top quality two-stage powder coating process using epoxy pre-coating and high-grade textured black powder coating, resulting in a bumper that combines both protection and style! Of course, the Xtreme Heavy Duty series has welded D-Ring mounts as well as a built-in winch plate to accommodate up to a 15,000lb. winch. And if you’re ever forced to do some rock-crawling after dark after a mid-trail delay, you’ll appreciate the LED set into the bumper. They’ll light up the ruts, rocks and stumps that are keeping you from reaching the campfire.
Paramount was founded in 2010 by a team of serious automotive enthusiasts, and that shows in the quality, utility and beauty of their product line. Their off-roading skills are used not only to spend time rock-crawling the country’s most difficult terrain, but also to develop the best gear to further their hobby. Their expertise in developing that rugged gear gives them a leg up on developing a full line of work-oriented accessories for pickups, as well as their extensive line of grilles and cosmetic items.