Rock Crawler Tubular Rear Bumper by Paramount Automotive®. Paramount Offroad is proud to present its Rock Crawler Series. Made from 2"x0.120" tubes that are machine-welded to one piece, these bumpers are finished with their top of the line two-stage powder coating process using epoxy precoating and high-grade textured black powder coating, resulting in a bumper that has been designed and tested to endure the harshest offroad activity! Paramount Offroad Rock Crawler Series also feature D-Ring mounts that are machine-welded on the inside and outside.
- Manufactured from durable 3/16" steel and 2"x0.120" tube
- High strength D-Ring mounts are welded both inside and outside
- 2" standard hitch receiver for rear bumper
- Custom-designed aluminum billet handle secure the tire carrier in place
- Adjustable tire mount for rear bumper with carrier
- Two stage powder coating process using epoxy precoating and high-grade textured black powder coating
- 3 Year Limited Lifetime Warranty
Made with 3/16" durable mild steel plating, 2"x0.120" tubes, and a top quality two-stage powder coating process using epoxy pre-coating and high-grade textured black powder coating, these bumpers are made to withstand anything that gets in their way! Optional LED lights are installed to provide extra looks and functionality. The bumpers' angular design allows for high clearance while simultaneously providing your Jeep with the sharp-looking reinforcement you want! Front and rear bumpers come with D-Ring mounts welded on the inside and outside.
Paramount was founded in 2010 by a team of serious automotive enthusiasts, and that shows in the quality, utility and beauty of their product line. Their off-roading skills are used not only to spend time rock-crawling the country’s most difficult terrain, but also to develop the best gear to further their hobby. Their expertise in developing that rugged gear gives them a leg up on developing a full line of work-oriented accessories for pickups, as well as their extensive line of grilles and cosmetic items.