Off Road™ Rock Crawler Sport Black Front Bumper (51-0309) by Paramount Automotive®. Replacement. Combine ruggedness, simplicity and a modern off-roading look with this high-style front bumper. It comes with integral D-ring mounts and an integrated winch mount, as well as provision for fog lights recessed behind the bumper.
- Durable 3/16" steel plate
- 2” x 0.120” wall steel tube
- Tubular stinger helps prevent noseovers or digging in
- High strength D-Ring mounts are welded both inside and outside
- Built-in winch plate for up to 15,000lb. winch
- Two-stage powder coating process using epoxy pre-coating and high-grade textured black powder coating
- Backed by Paramount Offroad's 3-year limited warranty program
Those stock bumpers on your Jeep might look fine, and might do a fine job in the parking lot at the mall protecting your truck from runaway shopping carts. But once you’re off onto the trail, climbing rocks and jumping stumps? This stylish, modern-looking bumper is fully-welded from thick 3/16” mild steel plate and 2” x 0.120” wall thickness round tubing. A tubular stinger will protect your winch and prevent digging into hillsides and nosing over. The D-ring mounts are fully welded, inside and out, and the integral winch mount is rated for a full 15,000 lb. pull. With Paramount’s 2-stage epoxy/powdercoat finish, the textured black will prevent rust and look great even after some serious scrapes.
Paramount was founded in 2010 by a team of serious automotive enthusiasts, and that shows in the quality, utility and beauty of their product line. Their off-roading skills are used not only to spend time rock-crawling the country’s most difficult terrain, but also to develop the best gear to further their hobby. Their expertise in developing that rugged gear gives them a leg up on developing a full line of work-oriented accessories for pickups, as well as their extensive line of grilles and cosmetic items.