Off Road™ MOD Black Front Bumper (51-0335) by Paramount Automotive®. Replacement. This modular front bumper has the ability to change its look like a chameleon, going from full-Moab to urban cruiser. Change the end caps in minutes to extend the bumper for the street or for the trail.
- Easily-changeable end caps
- Removable bar
- LED lighting
- Durable 3/16" steel plate
- 2” x 0.120” wall steel tube
- High strength D-Ring mounts are welded both inside and outside
- Built-in winch plate for up to 15,000lb. winch
- Two-stage powder coating process using epoxy pre-coating and high-grade textured black powder coating
- Backed by Paramount Offroad's 3-year limited warranty program
- Optional LED lights to light up the trail
Don’t change your whole front bumper out for those off-roading expeditions, and then back when you need to use your Jeep for daily driving. The base bumper is only that; a base for specialization. Set it up with the winch/light bar and the short end caps for the gnarliest off-roading. For more modest trail riding with more normal-sized tires, change out the shorty ends to the middle end caps, with their inset circular LED lights. For pure street use, take off the winch bar and bolt on the long extensions, gaining the use of the larger, rectangular LED light fixtures.
Paramount was founded in 2010 by a team of serious automotive enthusiasts, and that shows in the quality, utility and beauty of their product line. Their off-roading skills are used not only to spend time rock-crawling the country’s most difficult terrain, but also to develop the best gear to further their hobby. Their expertise in developing that rugged gear gives them a leg up on developing a full line of work-oriented accessories for pickups, as well as their extensive line of grilles and cosmetic items.