Chevy Malibu 2004, Steering Wheel Control Interface by PAC®. The SWICP5 interface allows the retention of steering wheel controls (SWC), rear seat controls (RSC) and retained accessory power (RAP) whenever replacing a factory radio. Use of this interface also allows you to program two radio functions to each SWC button by using short press/long press dual command functionality.
- Configure using the Android Application, Apple Application, PC Application, USB flash drive or manually
- Compatible in vehicles equipped with LAN, LIN, CAN, Class II, Analog or Serial Data SWC
- Easily configurable using either a PC, smartphone or tablet
- Create and save custom vehicle configuration files for later use
- Ability to assign two radio functions to one SWC button
- Audible feedback for programming confirmation
- Highly visible tricolor LED to keep the user informed of the modules status
- Retains memory even if power is lost
- Equipped with a manual learning function for compatibility with unlisted analog vehicles
Brand: PAC Part Numbers:
The Pacific Accessory Corporation - better known as PAC - has been a major player in the OEM integration business since the 1970's, back when the 8-track player was the iPod® of the day and replacing a radio involved hours of cutting and splicing. Fast forward 30+ years to the present and PAC is an established and trusted leader in the mobile electronics industry and the world's largest and most advanced supplier of OEM integration solutions. But, even though they have grown beyond their wildest dreams, their goal now - as it was back in the 70's - is simple: to provide distributors, dealers and installers with the latest products, solutions, support and training necessary to satisfy the needs of customers.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.