iSimple GateWay Media Interface For iPod And Auxiliary Audio by PAC®. Recipient of a 2008 CES Innovations Award, the PXAMG is the first interface ever to bring the iPod™, HD Radio™ broadcasting, and many other portable media products into the vehicle. The PXAMG also brings the power of HD Radio broadcasting with the help of the HD Radio Tuner (HDRT). Available separately, the HDRT gives users more channels, more content, in exciting new formats - all with no subscription fees.
- Keeps the Factory Radio Intact – Plug-and-play interface eliminates the need to replace the factory radio, maintaining the vehicle’s original look and feel
- Saves Time and Money – Cutting-edge technology and compact size provide huge advantages over buying and installing a new stereo with similar capabilities
- In Most Applications Retains Original Vehicle Features – Advanced capabilities retain and all safety and convenience features tied to the factory system i.e. OEM Satellite, Rear Seat Entertainment, and CD changers (please check vehicle compatibility notes)
- Provides Multiple Entertainment Options – Additional auxiliary input connects MP3 players, satellite radio tuners, DVD players, navigation systems and other portable media to the vehicle
- Delivers Digital-Quality Audio – Direct connection to the factory radio ensures static-free, crystal-clear sound from the iPod and many other portable media devices
- Enables All iPod Features and Functions from the iPod and the Radio – iPod Interface displays information and provides iPod control from both the iPod and the radio
- Works with Multiple Applications – USB connection allows the PXAMG to be continually updated with downloadable firmware to work with the latest applications
The PXAMG directly connects your iPod to your radio allowing you to browse your music, by Artist, Album, Genre, and Playlist from the radio controls. This direct connection eliminates the need for noisy FM modulated solutions, and also keeps the iPods internal battery charged. The interface is expandable, by adding the HDRT you will receive digital radio stations that can not be received with a standard tuner. Experience HD Radio and hear FM in CD quality, and AM at FM quality!
Allows connection of any two devices: iPod cable, AUX cable, SCC1 Satellite Tuner (sold seperately) or HD Radio Tuner (sold seperately).104.99Brand: PAC Part Number: PXAMG UPC: 609098797238
The Pacific Accessory Corporation - better known as PAC - has been a major player in the OEM integration business since the 1970's, back when the 8-track player was the iPod® of the day and replacing a radio involved hours of cutting and splicing. Fast forward 30+ years to the present and PAC is an established and trusted leader in the mobile electronics industry and the world's largest and most advanced supplier of OEM integration solutions. But, even though they have grown beyond their wildest dreams, their goal now - as it was back in the 70's - is simple: to provide distributors, dealers and installers with the latest products, solutions, support and training necessary to satisfy the needs of customers.
- Vehicle FitmentThis part is compatible with 691 vehicle(s)
Year Make Model Fitment Notes 2012 Ford Mustang 2011 Buick Enclave 2011 Buick Lucerne 2011 Cadillac DTS 2011 Cadillac STS 2011 Chevy Avalanche 2011 Chevy Express 2011 Chevy Impala 2011 Chevy Malibu 2011 Chevy Silverado 2011 Chevy Suburban 2011 Chevy Tahoe 2011 Chevy Traverse 2011 Ford Escape 2011 Ford F-450 2011 Ford Focus 2011 Ford Fusion 2011 Ford Mustang 2011 Ford Taurus 2011 GMC Acadia 2011 GMC Savana 2011 GMC Yukon 2011 GMC Yukon Denali 2011 Honda AccordView All
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.