- (53)Disc Brake PadsOpel
- (26)Brake RotorsOpel
- (18)Drum Brake ShoesOpel
- (7)Brake DrumsOpel
- (33)Brake CalipersOpel
- (13)Brake Wheel CylindersOpel
- (22)Brake Lines & HosesOpel
- (2)Brake Master CylindersOpel
- (7)Brake BoostersOpel
- (2)Parking Brake ComponentsOpel
- (16)Wheel Hubs, Bearings, SealsOpel
- (23)Brake HardwareOpel
- (57)Brake Fluids & LubricantsOpel
Opel, which is now known as one of the most famous and reputable automobile manufacturers, was founded in 1863 and started as a small plant specializing in making sewing machines and then bicycles and motorcycles. It was 1899 when Adam Opel, the founder of the Opel company, bought a car manufacturing plant from Friedrich Lutzman, and the brand moved its focus to the manufacture of automobiles. The company has always been headed by the principle of bringing quality products at affordable prices, so Opel models are highly praised for their exceptional reliability and moderate prices. Besides, the Opel company was one of pioneers in automobile manufacturing industry. The microvan they produced in 2000 was the first of its kind in Germany.
It’s common knowledge that safe vehicle operation is impossible without proper function of its brake system. That’s why all brake problems, even minor ones, should be taken care of in time. The easiest way to restore proper function of your vehicle’s brake system is to replace all defective units with reliable replacement parts of high quality. In our online store, you can find all repair components for your Opel. We provide our clients with disc brake pads, brake lines and hoses, brake rotors, brake fluids and lubricants and other Opel brake parts that will make your vehicle’s brake system fully operational again.
- Centric® C-Tek™ Standard Brake RotorC-Tek™ Standard Brake Rotor by Centric®. Manufactured using quality G3000 metallurgy and designed with a non-directional finish, this rotor provides superior braking power, high durability, excellent pedal feel, and quiet...OE style replacement rotorNon-directional finish$12.51 - $158.43
- Centric® C-Tek™ Ceramic Brake PadsC-Tek™ Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric®. Thanks to advanced ceramic formula, these pads produce minimal dust extending rotor life and providing exceptional braking performance you can trust. They're scorched and shimmed to...100% Asbestos-freeAdvanced ceramic compounds for confident predictable braking performance$11.62 - $40.20
- Centric® C-Tek™ Metallic Brake PadsC-Tek™ Metallic Brake Pads by Centric®. Designed to provide consistent braking power without brake squealing, groaning, and vibration, these brake pads also produce minimal dust and prolong rotor life. 100% asbestos- and...100% asbestos- and copper-free formulasSemi-metallic compounds for excellent braking performance$8.88 - $62.90
- Centric® Formula 100 Series OEM Brake PadsFormula 100 Series OEM Brake Pads by Centric®. Designed to perfectly fit your vehicle and meet/exceed the exacting standards for OE braking performance, these pads are a true OE formulation, manufactured using OE processes and OE...Application specific friction formula so your vehicle stops the way it was designed to stopDesigned to meet or exceed standards for OE braking performance$27.65 - $1,119.69
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Extended Wear Brake PadsPosi Quiet™ Extended Wear Brake Pads by Centric®. With these brake pads, you will experience excellent braking performance along with the assurance that your brakes and rotors will last for many miles. To ensure quiet operation,...Strong, predictable braking performance with minimal wear to pads and rotorsStable friction performance across a wide temperature range particularly high temperatures$27.09 - $162.23
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPosi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric®. These pads are manufactured using the positive molding process to assure consistent friction material density throughout the pad for excellent braking performance and extended...Stable friction performance across a wide temperature rangeLongest wearing most advanced material available$20.94 - $96.89
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Premium Semi-Metallic Brake PadsPosi Quiet™ Premium Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Centric®. These pads are designed to stop the vehicle with minimal noise and dusting. The parts are scorched to accelerate the break-in process and force any impurities out of the...Outstanding wear characteristicsStable friction performance across a wide temperature range$21.31 - $138.89
- Centric® Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPremium Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric®. These brake pads are manufactured using positive mold technology to provide even wear characteristics throughout the lifetime of the brake pad. The components are scorched to remove...Ceramic friction formulas provide excellent stopping power hot or coldLonger pad life than other friction materials$16.68 - $39.80
- Centric® Premium Semi-Metallic Brake PadsPremium Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Centric®. These brake pads are engineered for increased service life while maintaining high friction levels at all operating temperatures. They're highly durable and provide high performance...Formulated for longer wearHigh friction level at all temperatures$14.91 - $49.17
- Bosch® QuietCast™ Premium Brake PadsQuietCast™ Premium Brake Pads by Bosch®. It's certainly no joke when you drive with worn out brake pads as they can cause serious, very expensive problems if not replaced in time. Bosch QuietCast Premium Brake Pads are precision...Highly engineered and tested friction material (platform-specific ceramic/semi-metallic/NAO) provides superior performanceDirect fit$21.08 - $76.83
- Monroe® Total Solution™ Brake PadsDynamics™ Brake Pads by Monroe®. Dynamics Brake Pads utilize Positive Molding Technology. This unique performance-enhancing feature provides denser friction consistency for better stopping performance and reduced noise and dust...$21.22 - $112.80
- Monroe® ProSolution™ Brake PadsProSolution™ Brake Pads by Monroe®. These products are specially engineered to make your ride quieter and safer. The ProSolution Brake Pads utilize premium quality friction formulation and OE-style shim technology that reduces...$17.30 - $54.93
- Beck Arnley® Foreign Branded Brake PadsForeign Branded Brake Pads by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s,...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$29.93 - $276.40
- Beck Arnley® TRUE Friction™ OE Material Brake PadsTRUE Friction™ OE Material Brake Pads by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$14.03 - $81.69
- Wagner® QuickStop™ Ceramic Brake PadsQuickStop™ Ceramic Brake Pads by Wagner®. Dependable stopping power is what you can expect with these QuickStop Brake Pads offered by one of the leading OE & Aftermarket friction manufacturers. These brake pads are engineered to...OE-matched friction formulations and configurations for reliable, like-new braking performance and maximum durabilityDesigned, tested and certified in the USA by Wagner’s OE Engineers$11.64 - $50.84
Guides & Articles
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhy is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a coupon mailer offering this service for a discounted price. Maybe you thought it was an attempt on the part of the dealer to separate you from your money for something you don't really need. After all, you have made the effort to learn more about your brakes, and you understand that occasionally, the brake pads and rotors will wear out and need replacing. However, you've never heard of a "brake fluid flush".
- Replacement Brake PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Replacement Brake PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Replacement Brake PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.