55" American Runner Polished Stainless Steel Lighted Cab Length Running Boards (128055S) by Onki®, 1 Pair. A 1.5-inch steel tube crafted from polished stainless steel frames outer running board edges, and built-in lights illuminate the top running board surface and area underneath when vehicle doors are opened. A pre-wired harness ensures easy electrical connection to vehicle.
- Come with lighting on running board surface and areas underneath that comes on when vehicle doors are opened
- 5.5-inch step area allows the easiest access to your truck’s interior or bed
- Textured black rubber step pad covers the top section for grip in mud or bad weather
- 1.5-inch diameter steel tube frames the running board for maximum rigidity and style
- Aluminum frame construction provides high strength and light weight
- Included support brackets require drilling to install and can be mounted exactly where you choose
- Brackets used for installation feature oval-shaped holes that allow running board position to be adjusted one inch in any direction
- Additional Bracket Kit is available if additional running board support is desired for heavy-duty use
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty on aluminum frame. 3-year warranty on black steel, polymer, rubber, and support brackets
Onki Running Boards are available with or without built-in lights that wire easily to your vehicle electrical system and operate when any doors are opened. Two lights on top of the running board are angled to illuminate the step surface, and two lights below illuminate footing areas underneath. A non-slip rubber surface along the length of the board provides all the safe traction you’ll need. Some drilling is required to install the frame-mounted brackets. Once you’ve placed the brackets exactly where you’ll need the most support, oval-shaped holes allow running board position to be adjusted one inch in any direction. A 1.5-inch diameter steel tube available in polished stainless steel or black finish surrounds the running board step for strength and rigidity.
Onki offers their running boards in a variety of lengths from 52 inches to 118 inches for a proper fit on all types of vehicles. So whether you are looking for running boards for an extended wheelbase van, wheel-to-wheel running boards for a crew cab pickup truck, or standard lengths for a compact sport utility, you’ll find one that fits well and looks right. UV-resistant black rubber step pads and polymer light assembly covers are designed to maintain their stylish looks for years, and a lightweight frame made entirely of high-grade aluminum ensures their strength will not diminish. Once you and your passengers experience the 5-star welcome and safety these running boards provide, you’ll never want another truck without them.398.16Brand: Onki Part Number: 128055S
Founded in California during the late 1990s, Onki Corporation has grown as a supplier of innovative sport utility and truck products due to their focus on high quality and customer service. Running boards available with creative colorful expressions and backlighting, grille guards, nerf boards, exhaust tips, and a selection of Hummer H2 accessories are just a few examples of the stylish and durable offerings from Onki. The company’s goal is to become one of the leading auto accessory manufacturers and distributors in the United States, and Onki works hard to listen to customer needs and demands as they grow into tomorrow.
- Vehicle FitmentThis part is compatible with 178 vehicle(s)
Year Make Model Fitment Notes 2014 Ford F-250 F-250 Super Duty Regular Cab 2014 Ford F-350 F-350 Super Duty Regular Cab 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door 2013 Chevy Silverado Regular Cab 2013 Chevy Silverado 2500 2013 Dodge Ram 1500 / 2500 / 3500 SLT Regular Cab 2013 Ford F-250 F-250 Super Duty Regular Cab 2013 Ford F-350 F-350 Super Duty Regular Cab 2013 GMC Sierra Regular Cab 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door 2012 Chevy Silverado Regular Cab 2012 Chevy Silverado 2500 2012 Dodge Ram 1500 / 2500 / 3500 SLT Regular Cab 2012 Ford F-250 F-250 Super Duty Regular Cab 2012 Ford F-350 F-350 Super Duty Regular Cab 2012 GMC Canyon Regular Cab 2012 GMC Sierra Regular Cab 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door 2011 Chevy Silverado Regular Cab 2011 Chevy Silverado 2500 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 / 2500 / 3500 SLT Regular Cab 2011 Ford F-250 F-250 Super Duty Regular Cab 2011 Ford F-350 F-350 Super Duty Regular Cab 2011 GMC Canyon Regular CabView All
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)