Omega Power Steering Parts
Omega Power Steering Hose based in Solon, Ohio, was acquired by Plews, Inc. in 2011 and is currently housed under the umbrella of Plews&Edelmann. The latter has over 50 years of experience in delivering high quality, durable power steering hoses to the automotive aftermarket. The acquisition of Omega allowed Plews&Edelmann to offer the best of both programs to Edelmann and Omega power steering products' customers.
- Omega® - Pressure Line Hose AssemblyStarting at: $22.88$22.88
- Omega® - Return Line Hose AssemblyStarting at: $17.45$17.45
- Omega® - Power Steering Bulk HoseStarting at: $19.19$19.19
- Omega® - Cylinder Line Hose AssemblyStarting at: $18.87$18.87
- Omega® - Return Line End FittingStarting at: $14.42$14.42
- Omega® - Reservoir Molded Return HoseStarting at: $38.16$38.16
- Omega® - Pitman Shaft Seal KitStarting at: $17.44$17.44
- Omega® - Power Steering Seal KitStarting at: $15.60$15.60
- Omega® - Gear Input Shaft Seal KitStarting at: $15.60$15.60
Nowadays Omega is a leading manufacturer of power steering hoses and repair kits for domestic and import applications. Omega's offering is growing rapidly based on understanding customer demands and specific market needs. It is the company's ongoing commitment to strengthening its leadership in the aftermarket industry that results in delivering exceptional quality and introducing new products to the aftermarket.
| Posted by Falon | (Brooklyn, NY)
The products that came in the mail were superior. They are strong and brand new. The items were securely wrapped and sent to me securely. My mechanic even asked where I got them from and was happy with my purchases.
| Posted by S Shpun | (Semmes, AL)
Great price plus OEM fit and quality. Came with all I needed for a complete installation. And, fast delivery to my door step. First time I've bought these so no comments yet on durability. Would recommend it to anyone.