1. Register a Weblink account.
2. Connect your module to your PC using the Weblink Updater cable.
3. Click on ‘Flash your module’ on the top right corner of the web page and log in.
Who is eligible to register for a Weblink Account?
Weblink access is exclusively available to mobile electronics professionals with a legitimate and verifiable business address. All Weblink registrations are subject to validation. Your account may be suspended at any time if your business status changes or if inaccurate information is provided.
My Omegalink product will not work. What should I do?
Read the install guide carefully.
Contact Omega technical support at 800.921.TECH. Be sure to have the following information on hand:
Vehicle make, model, trim and year
Module serial number
Starter make and model
Module install guide
What is the Omegalink Warranty coverage?
All Omegalink products are covered by a limited 1-year warranty from date of first purchase against defects in material and workmanship. The full period of warranty will not extend past 18 months from the original date of manufacturing. This warranty does not apply if, in the judgment of Omega Research & Development, the product fails due to damage from handling, storage, accident, abuse or misuse, or if it has been used or maintained in a manner not conforming to product's instructions or has been modified in any way. Repair by anyone other than Omega Research & Development or an approved agent voids this warranty.
I installed my Weblink plugin but it still won’t work. What can I do?
1. Make sure you meet the system requirements as listed on the Weblink plugin page.
2. Reboot your PC after installation and try flashing again.
3. If you have tried steps 1 and 2 and are still having trouble, please contact Omega Technical Support department at 800.921.TECH.