Oldsmobile Steering Parts
- 442 Replacement Steering Parts
- Achieva Replacement Steering Parts
- Alero Replacement Steering Parts
- Aurora Replacement Steering Parts
- Bravada Replacement Steering Parts
- Calais Replacement Steering Parts
- Ciera Replacement Steering Parts
- Custom Cruiser Replacement Steering Parts
- Cutlass Replacement Steering Parts
- Eighty-Eight Replacement Steering Parts
- Intrigue Replacement Steering Parts
- Ninety-Eight Replacement Steering Parts
- Omega Replacement Steering Parts
- Silhouette Replacement Steering Parts
- Gates® - Micro-V™ Premium OE Stretch Fit Serpentine V-Ribbed BeltStarting at: $9.17$9.17
- MOOG® - Steering Tie Rod EndStarting at: $29.93$29.93
- Omega® - Power Steering Reservoir Molded Return HoseStarting at: $33.16$33.16
- First Equipment Quality® - Tie Rod EndStarting at: $28.91$28.91
- Genuine® - Ignition Lock CylinderStarting at: $78.35$78.35
- Maval® - Remanufactured Steering RackStarting at: $230.67$230.67
- Dorman® - Power Steering Pump PulleyStarting at: $34.24$34.24
- Lemfoerder® - Tie Rod EndStarting at: $137.71$137.71
- National® - Power Steering Pump Shaft SealStarting at: $15.19$15.19
- Corteco® - P/S Pump Repair KitStarting at: $15.87$15.87
Posted by Alan W.
"The product was good quality, but I received a hose for a model without AC. Order taker over the phone made a mistake. Company gave a refund. Had I got the correct hose."
Posted by J David E.
"My P/S pump started leaking at the main shaft (300K miles...guess I was due). Pumps are about $300, so at about 1/10th that cost I rebuilt it. Note that I gave three (3) stars for installation: it's not a simple job but if you have the tools and are used to working with ultra-clean hi-tolerance components, then it's about 90 minutes start to finish. One note: the "C" clip that ships was not the same size as the "C" clip on my original: take care when removing the clip as you may need to re-use it. Otherwise, this was a great kit."
Posted by Eric V.
"The power steering pump I purchased was excellent for a re-manufactured pump! It looks a little different than the original but performs very good! I plan on doing more business with CARiD in the future. I look at this purchase process to have been excellent!"
Posted by Andy S.
"I received my power steering reservoir (W0133-1660975) by Professional Parts Sweden® for less than half the price of so called discount online stores and in 48 hours of placing my order. It exceeds or is comparable to the OEM part, that Volvo wants nearly 3 times the price. Wow is all I can say. This is the first time I have ever written a company to praise their prompt professional service. Thanks and you will see me again. Wow!"