Even though your Omega is getting older it’s still an important tool in your day to day life because it has the room for everything you need and it can take you to where you’re going in comfort. That means that you need it to be running at its best so you’re looking for the right performance upgrades and you’ve come to the right place. We have a wide range of them to suit your vehicle and our Oldsmobile Omega air intakes prove that you won’t need to spend a fortune!
Your air intake is an important component because it is how air reaches your engine to be burn with fuel in order to make power. There are different types of intakes like the short ram intake that will give your engine more air so that there is more of it to burn or the cold air intake which allows your engine to receive cooler air that is easier to burn. Because we have them all you can get the improvements that suit your driving style and we have them at prices that give you great value for every dollar you spend!
- AEM Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in better...$31.99 - $474.99
- Weapon-R Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any other...$169.15 - $378.25
- K&N E Series Round Air FilterE Series Air Filter by K&N. K&N E Series round automotive air filters are designed to replace your restricted factory air filter for additional horsepower and performance. These filters are washable, reusable and last up to 50,000...$29.99 - $363.99
- K&N Air FilterK&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. We make over 1,200 different replacement air filters for virtually every vehicle on the road. These filters are...$29.99 - $363.99
- Airaid Air FilterAir Filter by Airaid. Advanced air filtration technology, superior construction and the world's best warranty make an AIRAID air filter the best you can buy. It allows increased airflow and provides better air filtration than the...$20.30 - $187.58
- aFe Pro 5R Air FilterPro 5R Air Filter by aFe. The Pro 5R air filter provides increased airflow to your engine without sacrificing filtration ability. The increased airflow allows your engine to make more power, and have better throttle response and...$46.95 - $199.95
- aFe Pro Dry S Air FilterPro Dry S Air Filter by aFe. The Pro DRY S is the perfect combination of performance, protection and convenience. When you want increased airflow with superior filtration, but ease of maintenance is a high priority, look no further...$49.95 - $919.84
- GREEN FILTER Factory Replacement Air FilterFactory Replacement Air Filter by Green Filter. Replace your factory air cleaner filter element with a Green Filter oiled-cotton filter and never buy another filter as long as you own your vehicle. Enjoy superior flow and finer...$25.55 - $115.31
- Rugged Ridge Air FilterAir Filter by Rugged Ridge. Get increased airflow, better filtration and reduced maintenance with this high performance synthetic air filter. The increased airflow will improve engine performance, while the upgraded filtration...$26.99 - $36.99
- Edelbrock Vortec Intake ManifoldVortec Intake Manifold by Edelbrock. Now available for small-block Chevys with Vortec or Edelbrock E-Tec cylinder heads, thePerformer EPS dual-plane manifold is optimized to deliver superior performance with Edelbrock square-bore...$349.17 - $624.56
- Edelbrock Dual-Quad Intake ManifoldDual-Quad Intake Manifold by Edelbrock. Their larger plenums and runners match the free-flowing exhaust, high-lift cams and other modifications of a high output engine. They are intended for high-performance street or competition...$348.08 - $715.28
- Edelbrock Performer Intake ManifoldPerformer Intake Manifold by Edelbrock. Performer manifolds are dual-plane, low-rise intake manifolds with a 180 firing order and patented runner design that you won't find in other brands. This patented design greatly improves...$131.79 - $1,327.91
- Edelbrock Performer RPM Intake ManifoldPerformer RPM Intake Manifold by Edelbrock. Performer RPMs are dual-plane, high-rise intakes with 180 firing order to produce incredible top-end horsepower while retaining good throttle response. Their larger plenums and runners...$205.60 - $654.23
- Edelbrock Intake ManifoldsIntake Manifold by Edelbrock. Performer manifolds are dual-plane, low-rise intake manifolds with a 180 firing order and patented runner design that you won't find in other brands. This patented design greatly improves torque over a...$273.34 - $1,001.48
- Edelbrock Triple Deuce Intake ManifoldTriple Deuce Intake Manifold by Edelbrock. Their larger plenums and runners match the free-flowing exhaust, high-lift cams and other modifications of a high output engine. They are intended for high-performance street or competition...$317.70 - $648.17
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.