Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Radiators
- Mr. Gasket® - Thermocap™ Radiator CapStarting at: $43.88$43.88
- Spectre Performance® - Chrome Plated Water NeckStarting at: $14.99$14.99
- Mr. Gasket® - High Performance ThermostatStarting at: $19.94$19.94
- Mr. Gasket® - Chrome Plated Water Neck with Mounting GasketStarting at: $21.40$21.40
- Maradyne® - Replacement Nylon Tie KitStarting at: $7.50$7.50
- Mr. Gasket® - Electric Water Pump PulleyStarting at: $7.54$7.54
- Spectre Performance® - Shim Kit Water Pump PulleyStarting at: $4.99$4.99
- K&N® - Barrel-Lock Style Hose ClampStarting at: $7.78$7.78
- Flex-a-lite® - GatorClips™ Oil Cooler Mounting ClampsStarting at: $11.46$11.46
- Weapon-R® - Silicon Hose Kit Starting at: $8.00$8.00
"I'm truly thankful and happy! This process was beyond outstanding. Plus, this product is Great! Fits perfect in my 04 Jeep Wrangler Sport. Thanks CARiD."
"This fan works very well, but it should be made in larger sizes. Installing it was fairly easy. The wiring was a bit of a pain though. But it works and I ain't complaining."
"The delay in shipping was all good, the product was good too. Thanks!"
"I was unsure initially as it required a water line. However, it is quite easy to set up. I use the defrost outlet on the side to defrost. I think that is a really clever solution. Shuts tight when there is no hose connected and can hook up a hose when I need to defrost. Compact, rugged and very well designed."
"I had a single electric electric fan on my 1979 Vette (Moderate Build Street and Strip). Temperatures had previously reached around 260 degrees during heavy acceleration and in stop-and-go traffic. After I've installed the dual Jetstreme with temp switch, the car warms up quickly to 200 and cools back down to 180 right away as soon as the fans are activated."