- 442 Performance Ignition Systems
- Achieva Performance Ignition Systems
- Alero Performance Ignition Systems
- Aurora Performance Ignition Systems
- Bravada Performance Ignition Systems
- Calais Performance Ignition Systems
- Ciera Performance Ignition Systems
- Custom Cruiser Performance Ignition Systems
- Cutlass Performance Ignition Systems
- Eighty-Eight Performance Ignition Systems
- F85 Performance Ignition Systems
- Fiesta Performance Ignition Systems
- Firenza Performance Ignition Systems
- Intrigue Performance Ignition Systems
- Jetfire Performance Ignition Systems
- Jetstar Performance Ignition Systems
When it comes to the ignition system, it ensures proper operation of an internal combustion engine. It provides a well-timed spark in each cylinder for easy engine starting and optimum fuel mileage. If you want to get maximum horsepower from your Oldsmobile, opt for the performance ignition system. It provides powerful sparks for complete combustion, thus increasing the horsepower of your engine. In our store you can find only the finest performance parts for your Oldsmobile, and ignition parts are no exception.
Browse the virtual shelves of our store to find high-performance spark plugs, ignition controllers, ignition wire sets, and other premium products from such reputable manufacturers as Accel, Taylor Cable, MSD, and others. Our products are offered at very affordable prices so they can become an inexpensive way to upgrade the ignition system on any engine and provide your Oldsmobile with more horsepower. Choose appropriate spark plugs and other components exactly for your Oldsmobile from our vast catalog and make an order within a few minutes. You can order the products sitting on your couch and save time for other important activities.
- E3® Spark PlugSpark Plug by E3®. For a more efficient and complete burn, go with the super sturdy plugs by E3. The advanced DiamondFire plug features a diamond-shaped electrode that ensures rapid and complete combustion, enabling power output...$5.95 - $9.99
- Taylor Cable® DistributorDistributor by Taylor Cable®. Don’t put an old distributor into a new engine. Replace your old, worn-out distributor with a new Taylor unit: you’ll have a smoother-running, more powerful motor.$145.98 - $374.76
- Mallory® Pro Sidewinder Spark Plug Wire SetPro Sidewinder Spark Plug Wire Set by Mallory®. Mallory has been in the ignition business since 1925, and they're determined to stay on top of the heap, spark-wise. Look to Mallory for not only distributors and coils, but for every...$0.00
- Taylor Cable® Distributor RotorDistributor Rotor by Taylor Cable®. Periodic replacement of your distributor rotor will keep your car running at peak efficiency. Deteriorated distributor rotors can cause misfires by allowing the spark to leak off to ground, or be...$10.22 - $12.79
- Pulstar® PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse PlugPlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug by Pulstar®. PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug provides great fuel efficiency as well as better performance. Moreover this part will give you better throttle response and...$14.95 - $179.40
- Taylor Cable® Distributor Cap and RotorDistributor Cap and Rotor by Taylor Cable®. Periodic replacement of your distributor cap and rotor will keep your car running at peak efficiency. Here’s a matched set of distributor cap and rotor. They should both be replaced at...$15.52 - $29.27
- Bosch® Platinum Spark PlugPlatinum Plus Spark Plug by Bosch®. Only Bosch uses a platinum center electrode that’s heat-fused into a ceramic insulator. All Bosch Platinum Series Spark Plugs reach self-cleaning temperature faster for quicker starts, smoother...$3.11 - $33.71
- Accel® Blueprint DistributorBlueprint Distributor by Accel®. Accel's Blueprint is the perfect replacement for old, worn OE distributors. Renews power and economy. Features high-performance electronics, cap and rotor, iron or steel drive gear. Easy to install,...$202.62
- Taylor Cable® 8mm High Energy Custom Fit Wire Set8mm High Energy Custom Fit Wire Set by Taylor Cable®. These wires are a top choice for either street or race applications. Each wire is cut to length and terminated with Taylor’s low-profile silicone Proboot with vibration-proof...$23.00 - $42.56
- Mallory® Comp S/S DistributorComp S/S Distributor by Mallory®. With a magnetic trigger and an adjustable mechanical advance mechanism on board, this distributor is popular for racing applications. For street applications, just add an adjustable vacuum advance.$317.07 - $636.64
- Mr. Gasket® Distributor CapDistributor Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Distributors were used in the ignition systems of virtually all cars between the Model T and only a couple of years ago. Mr. Gasket has the components to restore your distributor to not only like-new...$36.42 - $52.92
- MSD® DistributorDistributor by MSD®.$149.95 - $495.95
- Accel® Distributor CapDistributor Cap by Accel®. Accel Heavy-Duty Caps offer superior protection from arc-thru and crossfire. Features hi-performance 60,000 volt alkyd compound, stress-relieved at molding to ensure stability.$17.52 - $52.58
- Mallory® Unilite Electronic Ignition DistributorUnilite Electronic Ignition Distributor by Mallory®. This Distributors use Mallory's Unilite optical triggering module and can trigger a HyFire capacitive discharge ignition or be run with just a coil. They have an adjustable...$334.98 - $787.69
- Blue Streak® High Performance Race WireHigh Performance Race Wire by Blue Streak®. Designed with superior heat protection, the wire set provides 100% performance under all temperature extremes. Blue Streak's patented conductor offers a low-resistance wire for a hotter...$71.17 - $123.92
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsThe Benefits of a Performance Ignition DistributorSince their inception at the start of the 20th century, motor vehicles with gasoline burning engines have needed a precise way to deliver an electrical spark to each of the engine's cylinders. (Note that diesel engines do not rely on an electrical spark to ignite the fuel-air mixture.) For much of the past 100 years, the spark has been delivered by the ignition distributor. The distributor is always mechanically linked or timed to the engine's rotation so that the spark is sent at the exact moment it is needed.
- Performance PartsAuto Parts: Dealer vs. AftermarketThe question of whether to buy parts from an automotive dealer vs. ones from aftermarket manufacturers is as age-old as the automobile itself. Below, we'll take a look at things worth considering to help you make a better choice if you're facing that same question. Automobile manufacturers and dealerships always advertise the fact that their parts are "genuine" because they were made by the exact same production facility that made the parts installed on the assembly line.
- Performance PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Performance PartsUnderstanding The Different Types Of Spark PlugsSince the dawn of the automobile, spark plugs have been an integral part of gasoline engines because they conduct the electrical energy from a vehicle’s ignition system needed to finalize the combustion process. After the gas/air mixture has been fully compressed inside the cylinder head, spark plugs serve a miniature bolt of lightning to create an explosion which pushes a piston downward.
- Walker® 31532 Gasket$5.86
Oldsmobile Performance Ignition Systems Reviews
- Related Performance Ignition Systems Pages
- Popular Performance Ignition Systems Part Numbers