Oldsmobile Cutlass Throttle Bodies
- K&N® - Inline Fuel FilterStarting at: $5.80$5.80
- Fitch® Fuel Catalyst - OEM In-Line Fuel CatalystStarting at: $215.55$215.55
- COMP Cams® - Push RodStarting at: $2.22$2.22
- Mr. Gasket® - Chrome Plated Fuel Pump Block-Off PlateStarting at: $8.80$8.80
- Accel® - Stock Replacement Fuel InjectorStarting at: $272.99$272.99
- Professional Products® - Throttle Cable BracketStarting at: $21.80$21.80
- Mr. Gasket® - Electric Water Pump Drive KitStarting at: $104.37$104.37
- Accel® - ProRam™ Left Fuel RailStarting at: $53.99$53.99
- Mr. Gasket® - Chrome Plated Steel EGR Valve Block Off PlateStarting at: $8.80$8.80
- Mr. Gasket® - Fuel Pump Push RodStarting at: $27.92$27.92
"After receiving the product from CARiD, I installed the system over 2 days. It was done in my spare time and took about 6 hours overall. I installed the returnless system, and it is working perfect so far. After installing the EFI system, the car started with no problems, and it continues to perform up to all expectations. The install was very easy, and the directions were awesome. I have called MSD tech support twice, and all my questions have been answered. I recommend MSD and CARiD also. The price was super. "
"The AIRAID throttle body spacer is unique-looking with a nice appearance, and the installation took about 15 minutes. I'm not a mechanic and did the installation myself. No issues thus far with my truck and check engine light. So far so good. I do see a change in performance, and I get a lot more torque."
"Pretty good product. Easy to install and works great."
"Really wakes your car up. I am currently Stage 2+ and this just made it feel like I instantly put 30 more HP to the wheels. I am excited to get my next dyne run."
"Pour it in and you're good to go. And the price isn't bad for four gallons from Snow; may even have enough to make it through the winter. I know Snow takes pride in their Boost Juice, so I feel comfortable running it."