- (21)Complete SystemsOldsmobile Cutlass
- (81)HeadersOldsmobile Cutlass
- (55)Catalytic ConvertersOldsmobile Cutlass
- (204)MufflersOldsmobile Cutlass
- (1)Exhaust StacksOldsmobile Cutlass
- (146)Exhaust TipsOldsmobile Cutlass
- (238)Exhaust PipesOldsmobile Cutlass
- (112)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsOldsmobile Cutlass
- (1,050)Emission ControlOldsmobile Cutlass
- (168)Performance ChipsOldsmobile Cutlass
The Oldsmobile Cutlass was one of the most popular models from the car maker and remains intriguingly popular to date, as used models statistics show. If you’re lucky enough to have one of these, you should be delighted to know that you can count on the car to serve you for many more years to come, particularly if you follow through with service times as should. Away from servicing, one upgrade you can do on the car that won’t require any touch-ups is exhaust system refitting. Get rid of the OEM exhaust system you’re currently using or the stock exhaust system if it is still in use, and replace these with a custom performance Cutlass exhaust system. Oldsmobile Cutlass exhaust systems are technological years ahead of the stock exhaust in both design and function. They are designed specifically to boost engine performance and do so by increasing exhaust flow. As exhaust gases leave the engine, room is created for clean air and fuel to flow in for power generation. At the end of the day, the engine gives out more power than it did before.
Buy the finest quality Cutlass exhaust systems from CARiD. They have complete exhaust systems and components from top manufacturers across the country and offer you plenty of choice when it comes to picking the right exhaust system for your Oldsmobile Cutlass. Consider MagnaFlow or Flowmaster cat back exhaust systems for the Oldsmobile Cutlass if you’re after overall enhanced performance. If what you’re after is immense power, consider pairing the exhaust system with a header, muffler and/or catalytic converter from Flowmaster, Gibson, Onki or RBP. They are all available. Along with the increase in power, custom Oldsmobile Cutlass exhaust systems improve the quality of engine sound. They bring out the true sound of the engine, magnifying its power and fine tuning the sound waves to give a mellow growl.
- Flowmaster® Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. Tip Outlet Diameter: 4". American Thunder gives you the classic AGGRESSIVE, MODERATE or MILD sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a Flowmaster...High Quality Performance SoundIncreases Power$248.97 - $1,025.97
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Pypes® Exhaust System409 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Violator Muffler by Pypes®. 2.5" Tubing. Includes Violator Muffler. Want that rumble when you start up your truck? How about that growl when you step on the gas and run along side a little Honda...High Quality 409 SS ConstructionBetter Fuel Economy$169.99 - $849.99
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$202.84 - $1,748.68
- Hedman Hedders® Block Hugger Street Rod HeadersBlock Hugger Street Rod Headers by Hedman Hedders®. Hedman’s Standard Block Hugger design is ideal for factory manifold replacement or engine swap projects that do not have a hedder designed specifically for the application.Low profile designBuilt of High Quality Materials$173.00 - $610.96
- Hooker® BlackHeart™ 304 SS Long Tube HeaderBlackHeart 304 SS Long Tube Headers by Hooker®. Hooker continues to push the boundaries of performance with the new Blackheart line of performance exhaust headers for popular late model vehicles.This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing VehiclesConstructed of lightweight mandrel bent 304 stainless steel primary tubes wtih a large 3" diameter outlet tube maximizing strength and durability$249.95 - $1,599.95
- aFe® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe®. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe...$55.00 - $595.00
- Banks® Stinger™ Exhaust SystemStinger™ Exhaust System by Banks®. With its engineered exhaust, intake and fuel management upgrades, economical Stinger adds impressive power, efficiency and durability—and sounds great doing it! The Banks Power Dual Exhaust...$388.80 - $2,441.07
- Flowmaster® American Thunder™ Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...High Quality Performance SoundIncreases Power$248.97 - $1,025.97
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...Moderate SoundDelivers More Horsepower$378.87 - $3,904.65
- Banks® PowerPack™ Exhaust SystemPowerPack™ Exhaust System by Banks®. Improve performance and economy with a Banks Monster Exhaust system. Increased pipe size is only part of it. Banks uses constant-diameter mandrel bending to keep their stainless steel pipes...Increased Horsepower Performance: Up to 100 hpIncreased Torque Performance: Up to 175 ft. lbs.$358.75 - $2,798.00
- DynoMax® VT™ Stainless Exhaust SystemsVT™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by DynoMax®. Exhaust Material: Stainless Steel. Exhaust Type: Cat-Back. Clamp Type: Band. Muffler Count: 1. Muffler Series: Dynomax VT. Tip Material: Polished Stainless Steel. This...Unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in horsepower and torqueExclusive DynoMax Valve Technology delivers on-demand, drone-free performance and sound$79.79 - $734.03
- Pypes® Stainless Steel Gas Truck Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Gas Truck Exhaust System by Pypes®. Want that rumble when you start up your truck? How about that growl when you step on the gas and run along side a little Honda hatchback? Pypes' Gas truck systems offer the best...409 stainless tubing, muffler, clamps and hangersBetter fuel economy$281.52 - $810.99
- Pypes® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Pypes®. Get a lot of bang for your performance buck with this rewarding exhaust system by Pypes Exhaust. It's a perfect way to beef up engine power and torque as well as throttle response and...Designed to deliver the ultimate in sound and performanceProvides extra punch in the passing lane and improves mileage$169.99 - $824.99
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.