Oldsmobile Cutlass Performance Exhausts
The Oldsmobile Cutlass was one of the most popular models from the car maker and remains intriguingly popular to date, as used models statistics show. If you’re lucky enough to have one of these, you should be delighted to know that you can count on the car to serve you for many more years to come, particularly if you follow through with service times as should. Away from servicing, one upgrade you can do on the car that won’t require any touch-ups is exhaust system refitting. Get rid of the OEM exhaust system you’re currently using or the stock exhaust system if it is still in use, and replace these with a custom performance Cutlass exhaust system. Oldsmobile Cutlass exhaust systems are technological years ahead of the stock exhaust in both design and function. They are designed specifically to boost engine performance and do so by increasing exhaust flow. As exhaust gases leave the engine, room is created for clean air and fuel to flow in for power generation. At the end of the day, the engine gives out more power than it did before.
Buy the finest quality Cutlass exhaust systems from CARiD. They have complete exhaust systems and components from top manufacturers across the country and offer you plenty of choice when it comes to picking the right exhaust system for your Oldsmobile Cutlass. Consider MagnaFlow or Flowmaster cat back exhaust systems for the Oldsmobile Cutlass if you’re after overall enhanced performance. If what you’re after is immense power, consider pairing the exhaust system with a header, muffler and/or catalytic converter from Flowmaster, Gibson, Onki or RBP. They are all available. Along with the increase in power, custom Oldsmobile Cutlass exhaust systems improve the quality of engine sound. They bring out the true sound of the engine, magnifying its power and fine tuning the sound waves to give a mellow growl.
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $122.87$122.87
- Flowmaster® - Super 44 Series Delta Flow™ MufflerStarting at: $68.06$68.06
- DynoMax® - H-PipeStarting at: $76.72$76.72
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Federal Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $116.47$116.47
- Flowmaster® - Super 44 Series Delta Flow™ MufflerStarting at: $60.47$60.47
- DynoMax® - VT™ Header-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $668.20$668.20
- Spectre Performance® - Exhaust Header GasketsStarting at: $8.35$8.35
- COMP Cams® - Exhaust ValveStarting at: $11.05$11.05
- Gibson® - Polished T304 Stainless Steel Round Angle Cut Double Wall Exhaust TipStarting at: $53.91$53.91
- MBRP® - Installer Series™ Aluminized Steel BendStarting at: $14.75$14.75
| Posted by Matthew | (Woodland Hills, CA)
These mufflers from Flowmaster are the quality I expected for my muscle car projects. They sound great and add performance to my rides.
Cutlass • Cutlass Cruiser • Cutlass Salon • Cutlass Supreme • Cutlass Tiara and submodels: Base • Holiday • Turnpike Cruiser • S • Cruiser • 442 • Colonnade S • Vista Cruiser • Colonnade • Vista Cruiser Brougham • Brougham • LS • Supreme • Salon • Custom • Eurosport • Lujo • GLS • GL • Brougham LS • SL • Special Edition • Hurst • Classic • Classic Brougham • Indy 500 Pace Car • International