- Harwood® Custom HoodsCustom Hoods by Harwood®, 1 Piece. Boost your vehicle's performance and style to a whole new level with this distinctively durable yet lightweight hood by Harwood. Combining sleek design and exceptional functionality, this product...Designed to enhance your vehicle's appearance and performanceOffers a perfect blend of light weight and reliability$348.42 - $919.46
- Hotchkis® Hood Pin KitHood Pin Kit by Hotchkis®. This complete kit provides all the components necessary to install two stylish and easy-to-use hood pin assemblies. Aluminum construction with stainless steel hardware ensures high strength and freedom...Kit includes all components necessary to install two complete hood pin assembliesAnodized finish on grommet pads provides a high-tech visual image that reflects sophisticated engineering$190.95
- Harwood® Fiberglass 4" Cowl Hood (Unpainted)Oldsmobile Cutlass 1981, Fiberglass 4" Cowl Hood by Harwood®, 1 Piece. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Installation Type: Lift-Off. Give your vehicle the best in performance and style by getting this top-of-the-line hood by...Adds style to your vehicle’s appearanceImproves the performance of your automobile$384.19
- Street Scene® Sprint Car Style Fiberglass Hood Scoop (Unpainted)Universal Sprint Car Style Hood Scoop by Street Scene®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Give your vehicle a new look by simply adding this super add-on. The hood scoop is manufactured from high-quality material and features...Provides awesome looksImproves performance$91.00 - $141.18
- Street Scene® Cowl Style Fiberglass Hood Scoop (Unpainted)Universal Cowl Style Hood Scoop by Street Scene®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Give your vehicle a new look by simply adding this super add-on. The hood scoop is manufactured from high-quality material and features a...Provides awesome looksImproves performance$113.97 - $177.75
- K&N® NHRA Pro Stock Composite Hood ScoopUniversal NHRA Pro Stock Composite Hood Scoop by K&N®. Quantity Per Application: 1. K&N used the latest technology to combine sophisticated airflow principles with the strength and light weight of carbon fiber to produce this...Maximizes airflow into the engineDecreases drag$372.99 - $961.99
- Willpak® ABS Large Hood ScoopUniversal ABS Large Hood Scoop by Willpak®. Material: ABS Plastic. Size 29" L x 24" W x 2" H, Grille piece included, Smooth surface, Installs with 3M Tape. Give your vehicle that hot performance look it deserves! The scoops will...Add a hot performance lookFit most cars, trucks, and SUVs$99.95 - $174.95
- Willpak® ABS Middle Hood ScoopUniversal ABS Middle Hood Scoop by Willpak®. Material: ABS Plastic. Size 25.5" L x 19" W x 2" H, Grille piece included, Smooth surface, Installs with 3M Tape. Give your vehicle that hot performance look it deserves! The scoops will...Add a hot performance lookFit most cars, trucks, and SUVs$79.95 - $154.95
- Willpak® ABS Small Hood ScoopUniversal ABS Small Hood Scoop by Willpak®. Material: ABS Plastic. Size 14.5" L x 13" W x 1.5" H, Grille piece included, Smooth surface, Installs with 3M Tape. Give your vehicle that hot performance look it deserves! The scoops...Add a hot performance lookFit most cars, trucks, and SUVs$59.95 - $134.95
- K&N® Hood Scoop PlugUniversal Hood Scoop Plug by K&N®. Material: Carbon Fiber. Height: 1.5" (38 mm). Outside Diameter: 12" (305 mm). K&N carbon fiber hood scoop plugs are specially made to cover K&N hood scoops. Simply press one into the hood scoop to...Attractive carbon fiber front designed for extra strengthCustom foam backing for a snug fit$158.99
- Wade® Double Hood Scoops (Unpainted)Universal Double Hood Scoops by Wade®, 2 Pieces. Material: ABS Plastic. Comes unpainted. Install the Wade hood scoops and change the character of your vehicle. Give it an aggressive performance look! The Wade hood scoops make the...Give a performance lookNo-drill installation$74.14
- AVS® Smoke Hood Scoop (Unpainted)Universal Smoke Hood Scoop by AVS®, 1 Piece, Material: ABS Plastic. Comes Unpainted. Scoops and vents are manufactured to withstand years of exposure, adding high-performance, and style to any trucks, SUVs, CUVs and passenger cars....Unique, stylized products for trucks and carsEasily painted to match factory color$176.44
- AMI® Billet Hood PinsUniversal Billet Hood Pins by AMI®, 1 Pair. Nothing screams Race Car like hood pins. It’s a favorite way to ensure that the hood truly stays shut. These authentic-looking simulated pins attach without drilling any holes in your car.Machined billet plate 6061-T6 aircraft aluminumSimple install!$9.99 - $52.55
- Daystar® Hood Pin KitUniversal Hood Pin Kit by Daystar®. This kit provides all the components necessary to install one complete hood pin. Includes 1 polyurethane grommet pad, 4 bolts and nuts to anchor it, 1 pin clip, 1 hood pin bolt, and 2 nuts to...Kit includes all components necessary to install one complete hood pin assemblyIncludes 1 polyurethane Hood Pin Grommet scuff pad$18.95 - $19.99
- Hotchkis® Quick Release Hood Pin KitOldsmobile Cutlass 1987, Quick Release Hood Pin Kit by Hotchkis®. Finish: Hard Anodized. Shape: Billet. Length: 4.25". Diameter: 3". Includes: Aluminum Pin, Stainless Hardware, Hood Pin Plates and a Trick Aluminum Quick Release...Kit includes all components necessary to install two complete hood pin assembliesAnodized finish on grommet pads provides a high-tech visual image that reflects sophisticated engineering$190.95
An Oldsmobile Cutlas is a vehicle that has its own character. Moreover, it has style, comfort, and great fuel-economy. The only thing it is lacking is a custom hood. Whether your old factory hood is damaged, old, or simply outdated, an Oldsmobile Cutlas custom hood will be a perfect replacement for it. It will keep your engine nice and safe, while giving your Cutlas a brand new stylish look.
At CARiD.com, you will find many wonderful custom hoods. Each one will let you experience quality in its purest form. We offer Oldsmobile Cutlas custom hoods that are manufactured by Seibon, Duraflex, RKSport, Carbon Creations, and Xenon. One of our most popular hoods is a cowl hood. This innovative solution was designed in such a way that the air reflected off of the windshield is sucked into the engine. Thus, the temperature under the hood decreases and the operation of the engine improves. This, and many more superb Oldsmobile Cutlas custom hoods can be found at CARiD.com. Moreover, each one comes with a very affordable price you will not find anywhere else. So, don’t let such a great offer pass you by – purchase a new Oldsmobile Cutlas custom hood from CARiD.com today! It will be an investment you will never regret.
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Is The Procedure To Install A Hood Scoop?In the custom hoods section of our website, you'll find add-on hood air scoops that create an unmistakable look of power. Since the beginning of hot-rodding, racers have been fitting scoops onto their cars both for looks and function. Over the years, many high-performance muscle cars have even featured them as original equipment on top trim levels. Hood scoop openings can face forward in order to guide cool air into the engine, or the openings can face rearward to take advantage of the high pressure area at the base of the windshield. Whichever way they are positioned, airflow under the hood increases - a factor that improves both induction and heat ventilation to varying degrees.
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.