Your Cutlass is the kind of vehicle that draws attention when you’re driving it and since it’s comfortable you drive it a lot. That means that lots of people are seeing it so you want to make sure that it looks as good as it possibly can which means that you need the right upgrades to give it just the right look. Thankfully, we have a wide range of them to suit your Cutlass so that you can have it standing out from the crowd in just the right way!
While we have a range of upgrades perhaps the most important is the Oldsmobile Cutlass aftermarket body kits since it’s a versatile upgrade that can give you a number of different looks. We have a wide range of parts so that you can find the right combination to deliver a subtle but stunning improvement or completely change your vehicle so that it looks as though it was built to your specifications. We have the brands that give you quality products so that you know you’re getting the right products and we have great prices so that you get value for your money.
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations®. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it’s glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations®. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber. Add some aerodynamic flair to your car with these Canards. They'll create some downforce and look trick at the same time.$199.00 - $239.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex®. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Harwood® Custom HoodCustom Hoods by Harwood®, 1 Piece. Boost your vehicle's performance and style to a whole new level with this distinctively durable yet lightweight hood by Harwood. Combining sleek design and exceptional functionality, this product...Designed to enhance your vehicle's appearance and performanceOffers a perfect blend of light weight and reliability$356.24 - $919.46
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
- Willpak® ABS Rear Window LouversABS Rear Window Louvers by Willpak®. Complete the retro styling of your modern vehicle! These louvers will increase your privacy while keeping your interior cooler. Made of strong ABS plastic, they're highly resistant to damage and...Great retro stylingProtects your vehicle's interior from UV rays$79.95 - $451.95
- Harwood® Fiberglass 4" Cowl Hood (Unpainted) (28104)Fiberglass 4" Cowl Hood (28104) by Harwood®, 1 Piece. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Installation Type: Lift-Off. Give your vehicle the best in performance and style by getting this top-of-the-line hood by Harwood. Bringing...Adds style to your vehicle’s appearanceImproves the performance of your automobile$384.19
- Willpak® ABS Rear Window Louver (1149)ABS Rear Window Louver by Willpak®. Material: ABS Plastic. 1-Piece Louver. Complete the retro styling of your modern vehicle! These louvers will increase your privacy while keeping your interior cooler. Made of strong ABS plastic,...Great retro stylingProtects your vehicle's interior from UV rays$269.95
- Luverne® License Plate Lights and Wiring Harness (120648)License Plate Lights and Wiring Harness (120648) by Luverne®.Crafted from high-grade materialsEnsures unmatched quality$17.08
- Torque Solution® Black Billet Bumper Quick Release Kit (TS-UNI-026B)Universal Black Billet Bumper Quick Release Kit (TS-UNI-026B) by Torque Solution®. Billet Bumper Quick Release Kit allows you to quickly remove your bumper without tools for easy access and lowered cars. Great accessory for those...$32.53
- Torque Solution® Black Billet Bumper Quick Release Kit Combo (TS-UNI-026BC)Universal Black Billet Bumper Quick Release Kit Combo (TS-UNI-026BC) by Torque Solution®. Billet Bumper Quick Release Kit combo allows you to quickly remove your bumper(s) without tools for easy access and lowered cars. Great...$59.66
- Torque Solution® Blue Billet Bumper Quick Release Kit (TS-UNI-026BL)Universal Blue Billet Bumper Quick Release Kit (TS-UNI-026BL) by Torque Solution®. Billet Bumper Quick Release Kit allows you to quickly remove your bumper without tools for easy access and lowered cars. Great accessory for those...$32.53
- Torque Solution® Blue Billet Bumper Quick Release Kit Combo (TS-UNI-026BLC)Universal Blue Billet Bumper Quick Release Kit Combo (TS-UNI-026BLC) by Torque Solution®. Billet Bumper Quick Release Kit combo allows you to quickly remove your bumper(s) without tools for easy access and lowered cars. Great...$59.66
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.