Even though your Cutlass is getting older now it’s still the kind of vehicle that you need to look after because it has the comfort and room you need. Of course, you service and maintain it but you’re wondering whether there is more you could be doing and the answer is easy: performance upgrades. We have the range you need to find the performance that suits you the best and our Oldsmobile Cutlass air intakes prove that you don’t need to spend a fortune to get big improvements.
Getting the right air intake is important because it’s through that component that your engine gets air from the atmosphere which it uses to run. You can get the improvements that suit you because there are different types of intakes like the short ram which will allow your engine to get more air from the atmosphere or the cold air intake which gives your engine cooler air that burns easier. We have the information you need to make an informed choice and once you decide you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for at prices that give you value for your money!
Let the engine of your vehicle breathe freely with a quality air intake system. To satisfy the requirement of the most discerning enthusiasts, we've carefully handpicked world-class air intake systems manufactured by the top names in the industry. Engineered to optimize the air path between the air filter and the engine, air intakes provide your vehicle with the maximum airflow and you with a noticeable increase in horsepower and torque. Read over 1 air intake system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the system that is perfect for you.
- AIRAID® - Performance AirboxStarting at: $134.90$134.90
- Weapon-R® - Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemStarting at: $212.50$212.50
- Spectre Performance® - Intake Bolt and Washer SetStarting at: $3.99$3.99
- JET® - Mass Air Flow SensorStarting at: $292.46$292.46
- COMP Cams® - Intake ValveStarting at: $10.05$10.05
- Weapon-R® - Dragon Air Intake SystemStarting at: $165.75$165.75
- Spectre Performance® - Intake Gasket KitStarting at: $19.99$19.99
Posted by Alejandra A.
"Took a while to install, but other than that, it looks nice and you can really feel that the car picks up faster."