Custom Cruiser Exhaust Systems
Give your Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser a touch of the modern with a new performance exhaust system. Custom Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser Exhaust Systems are specially built to enhance engine power output, a task they easily accomplish by working in sync with the engine. They are quite different from the stock exhaust system in design and function. While the stock exhaust is good at keeping engine sound at a minimum, the custom exhaust system only amplifies the powerful sound of the engine without being too loud. The stock exhaust system was never designed with engine power in mind, and this is the same with the Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser. In contrast, the custom exhaust system increases the engine’s power capacity by maximizing exhaust flow, so that there is room for fresh air and fuel to enter the engine and be used to produce power. It’s always good to choose an exhaust system that is compatible with your engine in order to get the best results.
For the Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, we have a range of complete exhaust systems and exhaust parts that you can opt for. Go for the one built for your Custom Cruiser year. Avoid buying cheap Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser Exhaust Systems as they wear out quickly and do not offer value for money. Instead, opt for high quality exhausts as sold by CARiD. CARiD deals in top auto performance parts brands only and has a range of Flowmaster, Borla, Gibson, MBRP, RBP, MagnaFlow, Onki, and Weapon-R exhaust components for the Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser. Buying an exhaust from the CARiD range of Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser Exhaust Systems will ensure that you get maximum power and torque increases, as well as better fuel economy and long service in return for your money. Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser Exhaust Systems give a pronounced roar which is several times better and more powerful than the stock exhaust sound.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 2 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Flowmaster® - 290 Series Stainless Steel Extra Duty Oval Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $63.44$63.44
- Taylor Cable® - Seal-4-Good™ Exhaust Header GasketsStarting at: $29.47$29.47
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $119.32$119.32
- BBK® - Premium™ Header Gasket SetStarting at: $12.83$12.83
- Mr. Gasket® - Ultra-Seal™ Exhaust Gasket SetStarting at: $34.52$34.52
- COMP Cams® - Exhaust ValveStarting at: $10.05$10.05
- Mr. Gasket® - Exhaust Gasket SetStarting at: $21.22$21.22
- Mr. Gasket® - Stainless Steel Exhaust Header Bolt SetStarting at: $30.52$30.52
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Oval Angle Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $37.95$37.95
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Double-Wall Round Rolled Edge Angle Cut Duall DTM TipStarting at: $93.00$93.00
Posted by Matthew L.
"These mufflers from Flowmaster are the quality I expected for my muscle car projects. They sound great and add performance to my rides. "
Posted by Brian H.
"Sounds amazing! Burnt rolled tip scratches off easy but still sounds great, it's all that matters."