Oldsmobile Bravada Radiators
- Mr. Gasket® - Thermocap™ Radiator CapStarting at: $43.88$43.88
- Maradyne® - Jetstreme™ Series Electric FanStarting at: $159.27$159.27
- Flex-a-lite® - Engine Oil Cooler KitStarting at: $120.75$120.75
- JET® - ThermostatStarting at: $12.71$12.71
- Flex-a-lite® - Heavy Duty Oil Cooler with 1/2" Female NPT FittingStarting at: $100.77$100.77
- Flex-a-lite® - Lo-Profile S-Blade™ Electric FanStarting at: $199.95$199.95
- Flex-a-lite® - TransLife™ Transmission Oil CoolerStarting at: $46.79$46.79
- Flex-a-lite® - Oil Cooler Sandwich Adapter KitStarting at: $40.54$40.54
- Flex-a-lite® - Electric Fan Mounting HardwareStarting at: $11.79$11.79
- Maradyne® - Replacement Nylon Tie KitStarting at: $7.50$7.50
"The delay in shipping was all good, the product was good too. Thanks!"
"I was unsure initially as it required a water line. However, it is quite easy to set up. I use the defrost outlet on the side to defrost. I think that is a really clever solution. Shuts tight when there is no hose connected and can hook up a hose when I need to defrost. Compact, rugged and very well designed."
"I had a single electric electric fan on my 1979 Vette (Moderate Build Street and Strip). Temperatures had previously reached around 260 degrees during heavy acceleration and in stop-and-go traffic. After I've installed the dual Jetstreme with temp switch, the car warms up quickly to 200 and cools back down to 180 right away as soon as the fans are activated."
"It was easy to install and tooks about couple hours, works great so far. Recommend to anyone who wants replace old engine driven fan to high performance electric unit. Thanks for free shipping."
"I was running a 10" fan on the cooling system but then decided to upgrade to 12" size. This fan runs a lot smoother and quieter. The cycle time is shorter due to the amount of flow I am getting through my radiator, and the cooling system is where it needs to be now. Well worth the money spent."