As a first truck-based vehicle offered by Oldsmobile since 1920s, the Oldsmobile Bravada appeared in 1991. It was a mid-size luxury sport utility vehicle with four doors. The Oldsmobile Bravada came with full-time four wheel-drive system, known as "Smart Trak." Being an up-market version of the 4-door S-Blazer/Jimmy, the Bravada was not offered as the off-road vehicle, and thus it wasn't available with the off-road suspension package. The model carried 4.3-liter V6 engine producing 160 hp. A year later, in 1992, this engine got a horsepower boost up to 200 hp. The transmission was a 4-speed overdrive automatic. In 1993 the transmission received electronic shift controls. The standard equipment for the Bravada included remote keyless entry and leather upholstery. The 4-wheel anti-lock brakes were available as an option.
The Bravada's Gold package option, available in 1993, provided gold exterior badging and gold-and-black alloy wheels. As for the interior parts, new overhead console included reading lights and compass. This option was offered through 1994. Featuring less boxy Oldsmobile parts than the predecessor's, the second generation model actually shared its basic design with Chevrolet and GMC. The changes were also made to the interior parts, which now had less ridges and squares. It came equipped with 190 hp 4.3-liter V6 engine and electronically controlled 4-speed automatic transmission with a console-mounted gearshift lever. New features were the air conditioning and standard driver-side airbag. While 4-wheel anti-lock disc brakes became standard, the rear spoiler was removed.
The third generation SUV featured new platform, which it shared with the 2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer and GMC Envoy. Being larger in dimensions and featuring longer wheelbase, new Bravada carried more powerful inline six-cylinder engine, which developed 80 hp more than the previous engine. A four-speed automatic was the only available transmission. The new thing was a two-wheel drive that included traction control. The all wheel-drive version had no low-range gearing. The 17-inch alloy wheels became standard unlike previous model's 16-inchers. As for the safety factor, front side airbags now included driver head protection. The production of the Bravada and Bravada parts was ceased in 2004 with the discontinuation of Oldsmobile marque.
Oldsmobile designed the luxurious Bravada to be that "step up" from the more gritty SUVs that clouded the landscape. The Bravada is always at its best when in the hands of the right drive, as this fashionable beast has what it takes inside and out to gain some notice. The rounded, curvy body-style is a departure from the boxy look that is dominant on many models of this class, and the interior is delightfully spacious and accommodating. The Bravada has the responsive performance and handling that makes drivers happy, but it is the elegant overall picture that has made this model a legend in its own time. That's why it is so important to outfit this vehicle with the right accessories.
Oldsmobile Bravada Accessories and Parts from CARiD.com can be counted on to deliver authentic quality every step of the way. That's because we work with all the big-time manufacturers in the game to ensure that all of our Oldsmobile Bravada accessories and parts present the kind of style and durability your SUV needs to keep putting a smile on your face! The newest styles, classic favorites, and advanced methods of protection are why our inventory of Oldsmobile Bravada accessories knows no equals.
Whether you plan to improve your vehicle's performance or simply want to add some flare to its style, we store an exhaustive collection of accessories and parts designed specifically for your vehicle. Whatever product you choose, you are guaranteed to get nothing but the premium quality, unrivaled performance, and unique style. Understanding that your vehicle deserves only the top accessories and parts, we carefully handpicked each single item. And be sure all of them are manufactured by the most reputable companies in the industry, so the quality is beyond any doubts. If you still are not sure what product to choose, you are welcome to check 12 reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and define what accessory or part perfectly fits both your vehicle and your pocket.
- Covercraft® - Evolution™ Custom Car CoverStarting at: $209.86$209.86
- Yakima® - Mako Saddles Kayak RackStarting at: $59.00$59.00
- Dash Designs® - Brushed Suede Dash CoverStarting at: $55.95$55.95
- Thule® - Roll Model Kayak RackStarting at: $249.95$249.95
- DashMat® - UltiMat™ Custom Dashboard CoverStarting at: $56.64$56.64
- Pilot® - Arista Dual Wiper BladeStarting at: $10.29$10.29
- GT Performance® - GT3 Classic Brilliant Polished Hole Spoke Wood Steering WheelStarting at: $159.63$159.63
- TRICO® - Exact Fit™ Conventional Wiper BladeStarting at: $12.04$12.04
- WeatherTech® - All-Weather Floor MatsStarting at: $45.00$45.00
- Budge® - Car CoverStarting at: $74.16$74.16
- Oldsmobile Bravada Dash Kits
- Oldsmobile Bravada Chrome Trim
- Oldsmobile Bravada Floor Mats
- Oldsmobile Bravada Grill Guards
- Oldsmobile Bravada Wind Deflectors
- Oldsmobile Bravada Cargo Liners
- Oldsmobile Bravada Vertical Doors
- Oldsmobile Bravada Seat Covers
- Oldsmobile Bravada Car Covers
- Oldsmobile Bravada Running Boards
- Oldsmobile Bravada Bug Deflectors
- Oldsmobile Bravada Steering Wheels
- Oldsmobile Bravada Custom Gauges
- Oldsmobile Bravada Light Covers
- Oldsmobile Bravada Side Mirrors
- Oldsmobile Bravada License Plates
- Oldsmobile Bravada Wiper Blades
- Oldsmobile Bravada Custom Hoods
- Oldsmobile Bravada Bike Racks
- Oldsmobile Bravada Roof Racks
- Oldsmobile Bravada Trailer Hitches
- Oldsmobile Bravada Sun Shades
- Oldsmobile Bravada Dash Covers
- Oldsmobile Bravada Side Vents
- Oldsmobile Bravada Sunroof Visors
- Oldsmobile Bravada Car Organizers
- Oldsmobile Bravada Car Bras
- Oldsmobile Bravada Snow Plows
- Oldsmobile Bravada Racing Seats