- 442 Brake Parts
- Achieva Brake Parts
- Alero Brake Parts
- Aurora Brake Parts
- Bravada Brake Parts
- Calais Brake Parts
- Ciera Brake Parts
- Custom Cruiser Brake Parts
- Cutlass Brake Parts
- Eighty-Eight Brake Parts
- F85 Brake Parts
- Fiesta Brake Parts
- Firenza Brake Parts
- Intrigue Brake Parts
- Jetfire Brake Parts
- Jetstar Brake Parts
- (1,784)Disc Brake PadsOldsmobile
- (1,228)Brake RotorsOldsmobile
- (2,756)Drum Brake ShoesOldsmobile
- (2,899)Brake DrumsOldsmobile
- (1,790)Brake CalipersOldsmobile
- (2,935)Brake Wheel CylindersOldsmobile
- (799)Brake Lines & HosesOldsmobile
- (649)Brake Master CylindersOldsmobile
- (191)Brake BoostersOldsmobile
- (283)ABS System PartsOldsmobile
- (484)Parking Brake ComponentsOldsmobile
- (188)Brake System SensorsOldsmobile
- (24)Backing Plates & ShieldsOldsmobile
- (3,488)Brake HardwareOldsmobile
Oldsmobile is an American brand owned by General Motors. This company is one of the oldest carmakers in the world; it had a 107-year long history and produced over 35 million cars. It was founded in 1897 by Ransom E. Olds. Actually, Oldsmobile was quite a popular marque which produced luxury vehicles and mainstream vehicles. At first, cars were named “Olds automobiles”, but later the name was changed to “Oldsmobile”. The Oldsmobile division was phased out in 2004; the last Olds car was the Alero, a 4-door sedan.
When it comes to your car's safety, there should be no compromise - only the most reliable parts will do. Your brake system slows your vehicle down or makes it stop after you press the brake pedal. This system needs to be inspected regularly to prevent car accidents, so choose only quality products for repair. Our online store offers a full catalog of Oldsmobile replacement brake parts from world-known brands such as Bosch, Dorman, Monroe, Wagner, GUNK, etc. Check out our virtual store and make your choice at an acceptable price. We want our clients to purchase only superb quality products which are created for their safety!
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPosi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric®. These pads are manufactured using the positive molding process to assure consistent friction material density throughout the pad for excellent braking performance and extended...$18.58 - $96.39
- Centric® Premium Brake RotorPremium Brake Rotor by Centric®. This Centric brake rotor is manufactured using double disc grinding to eliminate taper and run-out, and ensure parallelism for excellent braking performance. The grinding process leaves a...$18.07 - $753.48
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Loaded Brake CaliperPosi Quiet™ Loaded Brake Caliper by Centric®. With all new brake pads, hardware, O-rings, boots, and so on, this caliper is the perfect replacement for your seized, leaking or otherwise damaged part. It features the new Quiet...$30.32 - $244.52
- Pronto® Brake DrumBrake Drum by Pronto®. Get maximum stopping power, reduced noise, and smooth, vibration-free braking performance with Pronto brake drums. They’re precision balanced, fully machined, and ready to install. Each drum is manufactured...$13.50 - $83.42
- Monroe® Drum Brake ShoesDrum Brake Shoes by Monroe®. These Brake Shoes meet all OE specifications. They are designed to provide optimal stopping power and durable performance on any vehicle, no matter whether it is a passenger car, an SUV, a truck or a...$15.53 - $57.52
- Bosch® QuietCast™ Premium Brake PadsQuietCast™ Premium Brake Pads by Bosch®. It's certainly no joke when you drive with worn out brake pads as they can cause serious, very expensive problems if not replaced in time. Bosch QuietCast Premium Brake Pads are precision...$20.43 - $87.03
- Centric® C-Tek™ Standard Brake RotorC-Tek™ Standard Brake Rotor by Centric®. Manufactured using quality G3000 metallurgy and designed with a non-directional finish, this rotor provides superior braking power, high durability, excellent pedal feel, and quiet...$11.29 - $158.43
- Bendix® TitaniuMetallic™ II Semi-Metallic Brake PadsTitaniuMetallic™ II Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Bendix®. With shims and chamfers included, where applicable, these pads by Bendix provide predictable, smooth, and quiet stopping power. Covered with TitaniuMetallic II blue slurry...$33.97 - $73.67
- Dorman® Brake Master CylinderBrake Master Cylinder by Dorman®. Dorman’s Brake Master Cylinders are suitable for a broad spectrum of vehicle applications. Dorman also offer a comprehensive line of Master Cylinder Repair Kits and Master Cylinder replacement...$10.25 - $336.88
- Monroe® Ceramics™ Brake PadsCeramics™ Brake Pads by Monroe®. These brake pads are designed for cleaner and cooler stops on domestic passenger cars, SUVs, severe duty and performance vehicles. A ceramic formulation reduces rotor wear, provides more...$19.67 - $65.66
- Akebono® Pro-ACT™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPerformance™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Akebono®. These pads combine OE quality and fit with application-specific friction formulations to deliver a superior level of braking performance. Innovative ceramic formulations...$33.88 - $103.80
- Wagner® QuickStop™ Drum Brake ShoesQuickStop™ Drum Brake Shoes by Wagner®. Dependable stopping power is what you can expect with these QuickStop Brake Shoes offered by one of the leading OE & Aftermarket friction manufacturers. These brake shoes are engineered to...$10.70 - $77.01
- Bendix® CQ™ Ceramic Brake PadsCQ™ Ceramic Brake Pads by Bendix®. These ceramic pads are designed to meet OE vehicle specifications for fit, quality, and function while providing smooth, confident braking performance and delivering a quieter braking experience...$23.99 - $61.09
- Centric® Fleet Performance Brake PadsFleet Performance Brake Pads by Centric®. These brake pads are specially designed to operate under high-demand conditions providing safe stops from high speeds regardless of temperature. With unique para-aramid compounds, these...$36.72 - $90.31
- Monroe® Dynamics™ Brake PadsDynamics™ Brake Pads by Monroe®. Dynamics Brake Pads utilize Positive Molding Technology. This unique performance-enhancing feature provides denser friction consistency for better stopping performance and reduced noise and dust...$20.09 - $112.80
Guides & Articles
- Auto Repair PartsWhy is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a coupon mailer offering this service for a discounted price. Maybe you thought it was an attempt on the part of the dealer to separate you from your money for something you don't really need. After all, you have made the effort to learn more about your brakes, and you understand that occasionally, the brake pads and rotors will wear out and need replacing. However, you've never heard of a "brake fluid flush".
- Auto Repair PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Auto Repair PartsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Auto Repair PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Auto Repair PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Auto Repair PartsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Auto Repair PartsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Auto Repair PartsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.
Oldsmobile Brake Parts Reviews
1999 Pontiac Bonneville