Razzi. JKS. Duraflex. Carbon Creations. T5i. Those are just some of the high-quality suppliers that we use here at CARiD to give you the opportunity to upgrade your Oldsmobile into a dream machine. Spruce up that Alero, put a sharper edge on that Cutlass, achieve something with that Achieva, play that eighty-eight like a piano—when you add an Oldsmobile Body Kit from one of our industry-leading vendors. We’ve got dynamite aftermarket parts made out of Duraflex, carbon fiber, ABS or even factory-style flexible urethane. Add some style to your ride!
There’s nothing like driving down the road watching heads turn as you and your car pass by the crowd. And there’s no better way to swivel those heads than to install some cool-looking body parts form CARiD, making your ride more uniquely yours. It’s easy! And fun!
- Razzi® Body KitBody Kit by Razzi. Designed to initiate a customized, sportier profile, the Razzi Ground Effects Package is a favorite among restylers from coast to coast. This premier body kit helps manage the airflow and downforce your vehicle...$498.75 - $623.75
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a price...$20.70 - $5,328.09
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like its glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber.$199.00 - $239.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Duraflex® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Duraflex. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance with this state-of-the-art hood from Duraflex. It's sure to make your...$251.10 - $1,079.10
- Harwood® Custom HoodsCustom Hoods by Harwood, 1 Piece.$356.24 - $919.46
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
- Willpak® ABS Rear Window LouversABS Rear Window Louvers by Willpak. Complete the retro styling of your modern vehicle! These louvers will increase your privacy while keeping your interior cooler. Made of strong ABS plastic, they're highly resistant to damage and...$79.95 - $451.95
- Willpak® ABS Side Window LouversABS Side Window Louvers by Willpak. Give your vehicle that ready-race look with a set of these rugged side louvers! Be sure, the louvers will change the appearance of your vehicle at a stroke. These add-ons are made of tough ABS...$119.95 - $244.95
- ACC® Engine Chrome AccessoriesEngine Chrome Accessories by ACC. These Chrome Accessories will give your engine the ultimate in custom detail creating a visual focal point. The highly polished finish will enhance the appearance of your engine bay, especially when...$14.06 - $1,367.05
- Duraflex® Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted)Body Kit by Duraflex. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted.$112.50 - $346.50
- Razzi® Ground Effects Package (Unpainted)Ground Effects Package by Razzi. Comes unpainted. Material: ABS Plastic. This Ground Effects Package includes: 1 Front Air Dam, 2 Side Skirts and 1 Rear Air Dam. Designed to initiate a customized, sportier profile, the Razzi Ground...$498.75
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Oldsmobile Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro