- (20)Complete SystemsOldsmobile Aurora
- (42)HeadersOldsmobile Aurora
- (52)Catalytic ConvertersOldsmobile Aurora
- (189)MufflersOldsmobile Aurora
- (2)Exhaust StacksOldsmobile Aurora
- (126)Exhaust TipsOldsmobile Aurora
- (125)Exhaust PipesOldsmobile Aurora
- (90)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsOldsmobile Aurora
- (277)Emission ControlOldsmobile Aurora
- (50)Performance ChipsOldsmobile Aurora
Throughout its existence, Oldsmobile stood out for its quality engineering and sound mechanisms, with most of its vehicle models becoming instant hits among car lovers. The Oldsmobile Aurora was one such vehicle. Spacious and reliable, it proved the sedan to go for right after it was released. If you still own one of these, you can make its performance and demeanor on the road everything a star car should be. A custom exhaust system will help you in this. Buy a brand new Oldsmobile Aurora exhaust system from CARiD to enjoy the finest quality there is in the market. CARiD offers the finest quality exhaust systems from top manufacturers. Borla, Flowmaster, Gibson, MagnaFlow, RBP, aFe, and Onki are some of the Aurora exhaust manufacturers showcased at CARiD. Buy an exhaust system that is custom built for your Aurora year of manufacture in order to get a perfect fit for your engine cylinders and enjoy maximum benefits of installing the exhaust system.
Custom Oldsmobile Aurora exhaust systems boost engine power output by 5-10% and raise torque levels by about the same percentage. Outfitting your Aurora with a complete custom exhaust system will improve the car’s overall performance so that you have greater efficiency across all car systems – from engine operations, fuel efficiency and throttle response. With the Aurora no longer in production, it is safe to say that manufacturers of the aftermarket Aurora exhaust systems at CARiD have taken into consideration all aspects of the car and come up with exhaust systems that will be used for years without any problem. They are put together using the most advanced technologies and will not give way under pressure. As is the case with most custom exhaust systems, the Oldsmobile Aurora exhaust system alters the car’s signature sound, adding a refined element to the engine sound so that what comes out is a deep and mellow exhaust note.
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of the...$71.08 - $373.93
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or no...$164.99 - $1,748.68
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with...$79.39 - $1,095.80
- DynoMax® Race Series Bullet MufflerRace Series Bullet Muffler by DynoMax. This dyno tested and track proven muffler features unrestricted, straight-through design for maximum horsepower and CRF Technology for sound reduction. Its 100% welded construction ensures long...$20.03 - $77.90
- DynoMax® Super Turbo MufflerSuper Turbo Muffler by DynoMax. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow tone without annoying interior resonance, with this Super Turbo Muffler. Its patented flow directors and large...$48.86 - $185.86
- DynoMax® Ultra Flo Welded MufflerThis muffler-back exhaust system includes pipe, clamps, tip, and Ultra Flo Welded muffler that features unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in power and maintains a deep throaty tone while absorbing...$66.15 - $230.24
- DynoMax® VT MufflerVT Muffler by DynoMax. The revolutionary DynoMax VT performance muffler will give your vehicle a deep, throaty sound and eliminate drone while increasing exhaust flow and horsepower. It is built using the exclusive DynoMax Valve...$94.15 - $253.65
- MBRP® Smokers Exhaust StackUniversal Smokers Exhaust Stack by MBRP. Nothing says big-rig brawn like a set of stacks belching diesel exhaust straight up in the air. Its a great look for a diesel pickup, as well as being totally practical. Pick the stack size...$159.99 - $274.99
- aFe® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe...$55.00 - $595.00
- AP Exhaust® Xlerator Stainless Steel Exhaust TipXlerator Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip by AP Exhaust. Todays exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or use but...$6.16 - $73.13
- Stainless Works® 304 SS Pipe304 SS Dual Center Section Pipe, 3" by Stainless Works. Tubing Diameter: 3". Connection Point: Factory Connect. Crossover Style: X-Pipe. CARB Compliant: Yes.$42.30 - $670.50
- Diamond Eye® Exhaust PipeExhaust Pipe by Diamond Eye Performance. This products is created for those who are not afraid of the power. It is fine-tuned to deliver unrestricted power and tested against competition for maximum performance. The product includes...$18.29 - $255.51
- Diamond Eye® Muffler Delete TubeMuffler Delete Tube by Diamond Eye Performance. This products is created for those who are not afraid of the power. It is fine-tuned to deliver unrestricted power and tested against competition for maximum performance. The product...$23.94 - $86.49
- Vibrant Performance® Exhaust Manifold FlangeExhaust Manifold Flange by Vibrant Performance. Do you want to get more power out of your vehicle? Then this superior Vibrant Performance product is just for you. Carefully designed for maximum performance, is will more than just...$39.95 - $389.95
- GReddy® Exhaust GasketExhaust Gasket by GReddy.$4.75 - $23.75
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake Pads$30.52 - $36.92
- Walker® Y-Pipe (50517)$81.90
- Dorman® Drive Belt Tensioner Assembly$33.28 - $37.38