Throughout its existence, Oldsmobile stood out for its quality engineering and sound mechanisms, with most of its vehicle models becoming instant hits among car lovers. The Oldsmobile Aurora was one such vehicle. Spacious and reliable, it proved the sedan to go for right after it was released. If you still own one of these, you can make its performance and demeanor on the road everything a star car should be. A custom exhaust system will help you in this. Buy a brand new Oldsmobile Aurora exhaust system from CARiD to enjoy the finest quality there is in the market. CARiD offers the finest quality exhaust systems from top manufacturers. Borla, Flowmaster, Gibson, MagnaFlow, RBP, aFe, and Onki are some of the Aurora exhaust manufacturers showcased at CARiD. Buy an exhaust system that is custom built for your Aurora year of manufacture in order to get a perfect fit for your engine cylinders and enjoy maximum benefits of installing the exhaust system.
Custom Oldsmobile Aurora exhaust systems boost engine power output by 5-10% and raise torque levels by about the same percentage. Outfitting your Aurora with a complete custom exhaust system will improve the car’s overall performance so that you have greater efficiency across all car systems – from engine operations, fuel efficiency and throttle response. With the Aurora no longer in production, it is safe to say that manufacturers of the aftermarket Aurora exhaust systems at CARiD have taken into consideration all aspects of the car and come up with exhaust systems that will be used for years without any problem. They are put together using the most advanced technologies and will not give way under pressure. As is the case with most custom exhaust systems, the Oldsmobile Aurora exhaust system alters the car’s signature sound, adding a refined element to the engine sound so that what comes out is a deep and mellow exhaust note.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 2 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $167.31$167.31
- Flowmaster® - 282 Series Stainless Steel OBDII Oval Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $95.25$95.25
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Oval TipsStarting at: $70.66$70.66
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Oval Double-Wall Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $84.99$84.99
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Double-Wall Round Rolled Edge Angle Cut Duall DTM TipStarting at: $93.00$93.00
- Spectre Performance® - Pipe PlugsStarting at: $7.99$7.99
"These mufflers from Flowmaster are the quality I expected for my muscle car projects. They sound great and add performance to my rides. "
"Sounds amazing! Burnt rolled tip scratches off easy but still sounds great, it's all that matters."