- Coverking® Satin Stretch™ Custom Car CoverSatin Stretch™ Custom Car Cover by Coverking®. Recommended for interior use only, this luxurious cover fits every curve of your vehicle like its second skin. Fully breathable, it saves your ride from mold, mildew and moisture...$183.41 - $510.39
- Covercraft® NOAH™ Custom Car CoverNOAH™ Custom Car Cover by Covercraft®. This cover is designed to provide maximum outdoor protection from acid rain, UV rays, snow, tree sap, bird droppings, dirt, and other airborne contaminants. 4 layers of non-woven fabrics...$198.00 - $515.00
- Coverking® Autobody Armor™ Custom Car CoverAutobody Armor™ Custom Car Cover by Coverking®. Maximum water resistance and breathability, as well as sufficient stretch to fit like a glove and UVR-protection. This sounds too good to be true, but not for a custom created...$255.19 - $637.99
- Classic Accessories® Deluxe Four-Layer Car CoverDeluxe Four-Layer Car Cover by Classic Accessories®. Four-layer fabric provides maximum water-repellency and resistance while protecting the car's finish against nicks, dings and scratches.$71.62 - $79.04
- Coverking® Stormproof™ Custom Car CoverStormproof™ Custom Car Cover by Coverking®. The highest possible density of fabric microfiber results in natural water-resistance and UVR-resistance without any protective coatings needed, that could increase the risk of the...$191.39 - $534.31
- Classic Accessories® OverDrive PolyPRO™ 3 Car CoverOverDrive PolyPRO™ 3 Car Cover by Classic Accessories®. PolyPro™ 3 triple layer fabric provides heavy-duty protection to hatchbacks, crossovers cars and a full range of sedans.$48.13 - $93.62
- Coverking® Coverbond 4™ Custom Car CoverCoverbond 4™ Custom Car Cover by Coverking®. Built of four layers, this type of cover delivers breathability, both indoor and outdoor protection against UV rays, dust and pollutants and even light hail. Not only that – it will...$103.66 - $263.16
- Classic Accessories® OverDrive PolyPRO™ 1 Car CoverOverDrive PolyPRO™ 1 Car Cover by Classic Accessories®. PolyPro™1 single layer fabric protects vehicles against dirt, scratches, pollution and sun damage.$31.70 - $73.39
- Coverking® Mosom Plus™ Custom Car CoverMosom Plus™ Custom Car Cover by Coverking®. Suitable for indoor-outdoor use, it outlines every curve of your car and fits perfectly. Providing an outstanding barrier against rain, Mosom Plus Car Cover cares about the delicate...$119.61 - $295.06
- Covercraft® Fleeced Satin Custom Car CoverFleeced Satin Custom Car Cover by Covercraft®. Keep your vehicle in pristine condition with this high-class product. Manufactured from soft yet durable fleeced satin, the cover is perfect for indoor and limited outdoor use and will...$209.00 - $585.00
- Coverking® Triguard™ Custom Car CoverTriguard™ Custom Car Cover by Coverking®. Recommended for use under light weather conditions. It shows outstanding performance outdoors, protecting your car against water, sun and weather. The material Triguard™ Car Cover...$79.74 - $207.34
- Covercraft® Carband™ 360° Protection CoverCarband™ 360º Protection Cover by Covercraft®. Give your vehicle complete protection from car doors, shopping carts and bicycles with the Carband 360º Protection Cover. The Carband is a strip of impact absorbing material in a...$259.00 - $349.00
- Covercraft® WeatherShield™ HP Custom Car CoverWeatherShield™ HP Custom Car Cover by Covercraft®. This cover is designed specifically to give an extremely high level of UV protection in the most sun-intense environments. Its dense construction sheds water completely and...$259.00 - $779.00
- Covercraft® Block-It™ 200 Custom Car CoverBlock-It 200™ Custom Car Cover by Covercraft®. This is one of Covercraft’s most lightweight and inexpensive car covers designed primarily for indoor storage and limited outdoor use. 3 layers of non-woven fabrics include an...$110.00 - $232.00
- Covercraft® Dustop™ Custom Car CoverDustop™ Custom Car Cover by Covercraft®. This is an indoor-only cover designed for the finest of automotive paint finishes that offers Covercraft’s highest level of dust resistance. 4 layers of non-woven fibers block virtually...$184.00 - $457.00
The Oldsmobile Aurora is an elongated sedan, a larger sized vehicle for those families not quite large enough for a minivan. When you purchased the Aurora, maybe you bought it for the safety features. Maybe you want a reliable car you can retire from the rat race in and use it for extended road trip vacations. Whatever the purpose for your purchase, you want to keep it looking as new as it was when you bought it. Consider that a vehicle with faded paint, at the time of your trade in may cost you $500 in the trade in value. What about those pinhole sized dents from the hail storm last year? Another $500? Now open up the hood to see the resting place of all those droplets of rain that left minute portions of salts and minerals that are now dark spots of rust. Would that be another $500? $1000? To adequately protect your Aurora, buy a car cover.
Visit Carid.com where you can find the car cover that is right for you! The Oldsmobile Aurora car covers at CARiD aren’t like the one-size-fits-all models in your local car parts store. They are custom engineered to fit your vehicle like a glove. A one-size-fits-all cover can leave areas where the cover material bunches up and allows rain water to collect, causing the very problem you are trying to avoid. The Coverking and Covercraft car covers are also region specific. From the Coverking Autobody Armor that offers maximum water resistance and protection from hail and pebbles blowing about in the wind, to the Covercraft Custom Sunbrella that protects your vehicle from excessive heat and UV rays, each is geared to your specific needs. Need help choosing your cover? Click on the Live Help button in the top left corner and chat with a live sales specialist!
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesShould I Get a Custom-Fit or a Universal Car Cover?Just as with an indoor cover, if you regularly drive your car you’ll want a cover that is light and easy to handle, whereas a cover for long term storage can be heavier. If you live in a rainy humid region you’ll want a cover that sheds water, dries quickly and is breathable so moisture can escape. Areas with intense sunlight will require a cover with maximum UV protection.