Oldsmobile Aurora Accessories & Parts
A mid-size luxury sports sedan Oldsmobile Aurora was introduced by the Oldsmobile division of General Motors in 1995. Sharing the Cadillac-derived G platform (new front-drive chassis) with Buick Riviera coupe, Oldsmobile Aurora was a radically new model, though it appeared with some styling cues copied from the 1960s Oldsmobile Toronado. The sedan actually was a desirable vehicle for Oldsmobile as the sales decreased in 1992, and the Aurora was intended to bring the marque back. The Aurora didn't have the Oldsmobile badging for both the engine cover and the radio/CD/cassette deck, which separated the sedan from other cars in the lineup. Alternatively it had a new emblem consisting of a stylized "A".
The luxury car used no parts from other models except for the audio systems. Being offered in one model, the first generation Aurora came with one engine only. Its 250 hp 4.0-liter V8 engine with dual-overhead camshafts was paired with electronically controlled 4-speed automatic transmission. The transmission operated in Performance and Normal shift modes. Unlike other vehicles, this one was equipped with daytime running lights that eliminated distortion in the rear window. Equipped with OnStar, satellite navigation system/cellular phone, the sedan was considered to be sophisticated. Its Bose sound system was upgraded with 12-disc CD player. Standard equipment for the first generation Aurora included anti lock 4-wheel disc brakes, traction control with an on/off switch, and dual airbags.
Being over six inches shorter than the previous version, the second generation Aurora borrowed some parts and design cues from other GM vehicles. It went on sale in 2000 as a 2001 model. Based on the same platform as Pontiac Bonneville and Buick LeSabre, the sedan featured its unique and distinctive styling. Joining the V8 engine, new V6 engine was offered in 2001 and 2002 model years. Oldsmobile Aurora powered with V8 engine had 17-inch wheels, unlike the V6 version that had 16-inch wheels. The new vehicle also included Oldsmobile's anti skid Precision Control System. The second generation Aurora came with four-speed automatic transmission. Now offering five seats, the car had automatic climate control, standard front side airbags, leather upholstery, and wood interior trim. The last Aurora was produced in 2003.
Featuring brisk performance, intuitive handling, and loads of efficiency, the Oldsmobile Aurora has always seemed to outshine its rivals. Thanks to the stylish, smooth exterior that displays a touch of modern design, this car is also a fashion-piece! Some drivers love it for the look. Others prefer the drivability. Ultimately, it's about providing satisfaction in all areas with even more perfect look achieved due to stylish accessories and parts. For Oldsmobile Aurora owners, that's all that matters.
CARiD.com knows premier quality is always the name of the game. Our inventory of Oldsmobile Aurora Accessories and Parts is all the proof you need. We handpick the most respected brand-names in the business and offer them right here at the best prices on the web. That means you can get your hands on all the Oldsmobile Aurora accessories and parts that make a difference, including spoilers, floor mats, wheels, and grille guards. Oldsmobile Aurora accessories help distinguish your vehicle from the rest of the pack. Let everyone know it's time to follow the leader!
- Covercraft® - Evolution™ Custom Car CoverStarting at: $200.61$200.61
- Thule® - Flat Top Ski and Snowboard RackStarting at: $169.95$169.95
- Yakima® - WB400 Kayak J-Cradle CarrierStarting at: $299.00$299.00
- Remin® - Main KitStarting at: $128.70$128.70
- Centric® - Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $30.89$30.89
- Coverking® - Triguard™ Custom Car CoverStarting at: $139.99$139.99
- DashMat® - Original Dashboard CoverStarting at: $40.49$40.49
- Dorman® - Wheel NutStarting at: $117.06$117.06
- Rhino-Rack® - Pioneer Platform RackStarting at: $549.00$549.00
Whatever you expect from your Oldsmobile Aurora, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Oldsmobile Aurora and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Oldsmobile Aurora Dash Kits
- Oldsmobile Aurora Chrome Trim
- Oldsmobile Aurora Spoilers
- Oldsmobile Aurora Floor Mats
- Oldsmobile Aurora Cargo Liners
- Oldsmobile Aurora Vertical Doors
- Oldsmobile Aurora Car Covers
- Oldsmobile Aurora Custom Gauges
- Oldsmobile Aurora Light Covers
- Oldsmobile Aurora Side Mirrors
- Oldsmobile Aurora License Plates
- Oldsmobile Aurora Wiper Blades
- Oldsmobile Aurora Bike Racks
- Oldsmobile Aurora Roof Racks
- Oldsmobile Aurora Trailer Hitches
- Oldsmobile Aurora Sun Shades
- Oldsmobile Aurora Dash Covers
- Oldsmobile Aurora Side Vents
- Oldsmobile Aurora Car Organizers
- Oldsmobile Aurora Car Bras
- Oldsmobile Aurora Racing Seats
| Posted by Alexander | (New Glarus, WI)
First of all, the installation instructions are vague. Otherwise, the product works pretty well! No complains so far, only had it on for a couple hundred miles. The Aurora sounds even better now!