- 442 Performance Air Intake Systems
- Achieva Performance Air Intake Systems
- Alero Performance Air Intake Systems
- Aurora Performance Air Intake Systems
- Bravada Performance Air Intake Systems
- Calais Performance Air Intake Systems
- Ciera Performance Air Intake Systems
- Custom Cruiser Performance Air Intake Systems
- Cutlass Performance Air Intake Systems
- Dynamic Performance Air Intake Systems
- Eighty-Eight Performance Air Intake Systems
- F85 Performance Air Intake Systems
- Fiesta Performance Air Intake Systems
- Firenza Performance Air Intake Systems
- Intrigue Performance Air Intake Systems
- Jetfire Performance Air Intake Systems
- Jetstar Performance Air Intake Systems
- Ninety-Eight Performance Air Intake Systems
- Omega Performance Air Intake Systems
- Series 76 Performance Air Intake Systems
- Silhouette Performance Air Intake Systems
- Starfire Performance Air Intake Systems
- Toronado Performance Air Intake Systems
- Vista Cruiser Performance Air Intake Systems
If you want to upgrade your Oldsmobile, you will find everything you need on this website. Whether you want to add style to your family sedan or make your SUV a little bit more comfortable, we’ve got the right parts and accessories for you. But more importantly, we have everything necessary to boost the power of your beloved ride! If you click your Oldsmobile model and year in the list above, you will find a collection of custom air intakes that we have prepared specially for your vehicle. They are an essential choice if better performance and throttle response are what you want!
The task of our aftermarket Oldsmobile air intakes is supplying the engine of your ride with optimal amount of clean air. This is very important for efficient work of an engine. Very often stock air intake systems are restrictive due to inefficient filters and narrow hoses. Besides, the air they deliver to the engine is hot because it is taken from inside the engine compartment. Our cold air and short ram intakes help to avoid these problems. Install one of them and you will see that your engine is a way more powerful than you could imagine. Give your Oldsmobile a new lease of life with one of our custom air intakes!
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
Oldsmobile Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
2002 Chevy Trailblazer