It is possible to get your Oldsmobile Achieva to perform beyond expectations. All you need is a brand new performance exhaust system from CARiD. There is a whole world of difference in how the engine performs when a stock or OEM exhaust system is in place and when a high-performance aftermarket exhaust system is installed. To get the best quality of Oldsmobile Achieva exhaust systems, visit CARiD, the auto parts super store. They have a range of exhaust systems and kits for the Oldsmobile Achieva and offer the best prices in town. Buy the exhaust system that is built for your model in order to get not only the right fit, but also the maximum benefit possible from installing it. Fortunately, you won’t be doing any guesswork during purchase as all exhaust systems and components have the model for which they are manufactured clearly indicated. Regardless of your Achieva coupe or sedan’s year of manufacture, you will find the right exhaust fitment for it.
Fitting a custom exhaust system into your Achieva is more than making a simple modification to the looks of your car. Oldsmobile Achieva exhaust systems help in increasing engine power output, so that you have up to 10% extra horsepower and torque. The additional power means greater towing power and ability to enjoy a more thrilling drive at low rpm ranges. Your Achieva will give a more ferocious exhaust sound when outfitted with a custom exhaust system. The exhaust note sound level range will be greater too, and you can fully customize the exhaust sound to reflect your preference. CARiD has a range of custom built resonators and mufflers that deepen and increase exhaust sound. You can take advantage of these to create your own brand of Achieva exhaust note. Once you buy your first custom exhaust system from CARiD, you won’t ever need another one. Its durability and sustained performance will guarantee it!
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 2 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Flowmaster® - 222 Series Stainless Steel Standard Duty Round Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $56.26$56.26
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Square TipsStarting at: $56.33$56.33
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Round Angle Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $32.95$32.95
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Double-Wall Round Rolled Edge Angle Cut Duall DTM TipStarting at: $93.00$93.00
- Spectre Performance® - Pipe PlugsStarting at: $7.99$7.99
- MBRP® - T304 Stainless Steel Rolled TipStarting at: $49.99$49.99
"These mufflers from Flowmaster are the quality I expected for my muscle car projects. They sound great and add performance to my rides. "
"Sounds amazing! Burnt rolled tip scratches off easy but still sounds great, it's all that matters."