Oldsmobile Achieva Accessories & Parts
Being introduced as a concept car at the 1991 Chicago Auto Show, the Oldsmobile Achieva was obviously designed to replace Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais, because both cars shared the same wheelbase platform and the same front wheel drive. The Achieva's bodystyles were the 2-door coupe and the 4-door sedan. It was available in the following trims: S and SL in 2- and 4-door models, sporty SC coupe, and SCX (the high performance version of the SC). The S model was powered by standard 120-hp 2.3-liter OHC 4-cylinder engine and optional 160-hp 4-cylinder engine, that came standard on SL model. The SL model came with the optional 3.3-liter V6 engine developing 160 hp. The sporty SC coupe featured the 180-hp four-cylinder engine, pared with a 5-speed manual transmission. The optional transmission for all engines was a 3-speed automatic.
In 1993 the stricter emission controls made Achieva lose a bit of horsepower (5 hp) within all trims. The next year, the 3.3-liter V6 engine was brought down to 3.1-liter. The safety of the car was improved with arrival of the driver-side airbag as one of the standard features. In 1995 the model line was trimmed to just one model, namely the S model. The Achieva was still available as both sedan and coupe. And it was divided into two groups: Series I and Series II. Standard equipment for all versions included antilock brakes, driver-side airbag, and air conditioner. Only two engines were offered that year: the revised Quad 4 that made 150 hp and the 3.1-liter V6 engine developing 155 hp.
The model featured significantly redesigned Achieva parts for 1996. Additional features included daytime running lamps and new standard engine. Completely updated interior featured new dash panel with revised gauges. The option list was added with the passenger-side airbag. The 2.3-liter Quad 4 was replaced by the 2.4-liter 4-cylinder, called the Twin Cam. For the final year of production the model parts weren't changed much. Leaving the N platform to its successor, Oldsmobile Achieva was replaced by Oldsmobile Alero in 1998.
Oldsmobile has always been known for churning out executive type vehicles for the American consumer who just wants that taste of luxury and refinement that their more upscale brethren got to experience. The Oldsmobile Achieva helped push the brand into a different direction, providing a stylish answer to the burgeoning compact segment that began to take over. The Achieva sparks with surprisingly punchy performance and a comfy, cozy interior that allows the driving pleasure to commence. Still a presence on the block, the Achieva makes it happen when complimented with the right accessories and parts.
When you begin to embark on a customizing journey of your own, you can't accept anything less than the very best. And when you want top-quality Oldsmobile Achieva Accessories and Parts to do the job right, CARiD.com is the only name to trust. We enlist the finest manufacturers in the world to fill up our inventory of Oldsmobile Achieva Accessories and parts. Anything you need is right here - interior, exterior, protection, fashion, and even maintenance. This is one vehicle that always gets noticed. Give it the very best. Our line of Oldsmobile Achieva accessories will point you in the right direction.
- Covercraft®Sunbrella™ Custom Car Coverfrom $440.23
- Thule®Hang-Two Surf Carrierfrom $89.95
- Yakima®MegaWarrior Roof Cargo Basketfrom $379.00
- Coverking®Satin Stretch™ Custom Car Coverfrom $319.99
- Dorman®Wheel Nutfrom $117.06
- Rhino-Rack®Beacon Light Mounting Platefrom $25.20
- Walker®SoundFX™ Direct Fit Mufflerfrom $37.98
Whatever you expect from your Oldsmobile Achieva, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Oldsmobile Achieva and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Oldsmobile Achieva Dash Kits
- Oldsmobile Achieva Chrome Trim
- Oldsmobile Achieva Spoilers
- Oldsmobile Achieva Floor Mats
- Oldsmobile Achieva Wind Deflectors
- Oldsmobile Achieva Cargo Liners
- Oldsmobile Achieva Vertical Doors
- Oldsmobile Achieva Car Covers
- Oldsmobile Achieva Steering Wheels
- Oldsmobile Achieva Custom Gauges
- Oldsmobile Achieva Light Covers
- Oldsmobile Achieva Side Mirrors
- Oldsmobile Achieva License Plates
- Oldsmobile Achieva Wiper Blades
- Oldsmobile Achieva Bike Racks
- Oldsmobile Achieva Roof Racks
- Oldsmobile Achieva Trailer Hitches
- Oldsmobile Achieva Sun Shades
- Oldsmobile Achieva Dash Covers
- Oldsmobile Achieva Side Vents
- Oldsmobile Achieva Car Organizers
- Oldsmobile Achieva Car Bras
- Oldsmobile Achieva Racing Seats