- (15)Complete SystemsOldsmobile 442
- (75)HeadersOldsmobile 442
- (13)Catalytic ConvertersOldsmobile 442
- (146)MufflersOldsmobile 442
- (144)Exhaust TipsOldsmobile 442
- (98)Exhaust PipesOldsmobile 442
- (76)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsOldsmobile 442
- (121)Replacement Emission Control PartsEmission Control
- (46)Performance ChipsOldsmobile 442
The GMC Sierra is a pickup truck made and distributed by GM. The Sierra can be regarded as being a mechanical sibling of the Chevy Silverado. In our time, the pickup truck is on the market in the 3rd generation of production. The Sierra is designed as a two-door regular cab, three-door extended cab, four-door extended cab / crew cab and, of course, a dually. The GMC Sierra pickup truck is offered with different Duramax and Vortec engines, with power transferred primarily by means of automatic transmissions. Overall, the Sierra / Silverado pair is among the most popular full-size pickup trucks in North America.
So, you would like to purchase some brand-new light covers so as to protect your auto's lights? You’ve come to the right store, we carry a full range of all the necessary GMC Sierra light covers. We offer products sourced from such companies as AVS, GTS, WeatherTech, Wade, XPEL, Maxzone, and certain others. Well, we will always be glad to have you supplied to the nines and we also carry plenty of other auto exterior accessories like car bras, bug deflectors, mirrors, bike racks, custom hoods, and so on and so forth. Go ahead and search through our online inventory for anything that you might need.
Want to improve the performance of your Oldsmobile 442? Consider fitting it with a brand new performance exhaust system from CARiD. Oldsmobile customs exhaust systems are built to pull exhaust gases away from the engine, in this way eliminating the hindrance that prevents the engine from generating as much power as it is capable of. The stock exhaust restricts exhaust flow, only allowing a small amount of exhaust gases to make its way out of the engine at any given time. Spent gases stagnate within the engine, inhibiting the flow of fresh air and fuel needed for the generation of power. This lowers total power output. Replacing your stock exhaust system with a custom built one will eliminate this problem and push the engine to produce the maximum power possible.
There is plenty to choose from and you cannot go wrong with any of our brands because we only deal with the best the industry has to offer. From Borla to MagnaFlow, Flowmaster, Injen and Gibson, we have the power exhausts that will boost your horsepower by 10% or more. You can add an extra 40hp by combining the exhaust system with a performance header from the wide range available. Oldsmobile custom exhaust headers are specially engineered to boost exhaust scavenging and enhance the engine’s ability to breathe. Along with the power increase comes an increase in torque, which will allow you to enjoy greater towing power from your Oldsmobile 442. There is also better fuel economy, thanks to the engine’s increased ability to burn fuel more efficiently. Because of its proven endurance and reliability, a custom Oldsmobile 442 exhaust system will save you lots of money in the long run.
- Flowmaster American Thunder Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder Exhaust System by Flowmaster. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...$248.97 - $1,025.97
- Flowmaster Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Flowmaster. Tip Outlet Diameter: 4".$248.97 - $1,025.97
- MagnaFlow Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...$378.87 - $3,904.65
- MagnaFlow Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing.$202.60 - $3,904.65
- DynoMax VT Exhaust SystemVT Exhaust System by DynoMax. This system replaces the stock one from the axle back. It includes pipes, tips, and revolutionary DynoMax VT performance mufflers that will increase exhaust flow and horsepower while giving a deep,...$82.71 - $753.31
- Pypes Stainless Steel Gas Truck Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Gas Truck Exhaust System by Pypes. Want that rumble when you start up your truck? How about that growl when you step on the gas and run along side a little Honda hatchback? Pypes' Gas truck systems offer the best...$318.48 - $730.65
- Pypes Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Pypes. Get a lot of bang for your performance buck with this rewarding exhaust system by Pypes Exhaust. It's a perfect way to beef up engine power and torque as well as throttle response and...$108.53 - $1,069.99
- Pypes Exhaust System409 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Violator Muffler by Pypes. 2.5" Tubing. Includes Violator Muffler.$108.53 - $1,069.99
- Spec-D Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Spec-D. Make whatever you drive run and sound like a high-performance machine with a Spec-D Exhaust System. The Spec-D system replaces your restrictive factory pipes and mufflers with large diameter mandrel bent...$14.24 - $623.00
- Kooks Performance Long Tube HeaderPerformance Long Tube Header by Kooks. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Kooks will last a lifetime....$664.76 - $2,781.00
- Kooks Stainless Steel Long Tube HeaderStainless Steel Long Tube Header by Kooks. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Kooks will last a...$664.76 - $2,781.00
- Flowtech Performance Long Tube HeaderPerformance Long Tube Header by Flowtech. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Flowtech Exhausts will...$146.95 - $1,099.95
- Hooker Competition Performance HeaderCompetition Performance Header by Hooker. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker will last a...$217.95 - $571.95
- Hooker Super Competition Long Tube Performance HeaderSuper Competition Long Tube Performance Header by Hooker. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker...$460.95 - $1,035.95
- Hedman Hedders Elite Ultra-Duty Street HeadersElite Ultra-Duty Street Headers by Hedman Hedders.$365.29 - $787.25
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.