- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.47
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK UHP$98.48 - $136.44
- AMP® MUD TERRAIN ATTACK$225.00 - $330.00
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO$150.22 - $541.89
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V2$155.30 - $318.12
- CAPITOL® H/T LTR$121.65 - $168.22
- CONTINENTAL® CONTITRAC$131.03 - $277.61
- COOPER® DISCOVERER A/T3$123.70 - $376.28
About Nissan Titan Tires
The Nissan Titan pickup truck combines utility and performance in an awesome manner. It has a muscular engine, fine tuned suspensions and a large truck bed. It has a comfortable cabin, impressive driving dynamics and a pleasant ride quality. Identifying the proper set of tires for this truck depends on the season and the type of terrain one will be using. Summer and winter seasons have corresponding summer and winter tires. CARiD has in stock a wide range of quality Nissan Titan tires from the most reputable brands in the country. These tires are made from premium materials using innovative techniques to ensure that the final product complies with the standards of the industry. Summer tires are designed to enhance performance of your truck in dry weather conditions. These tires have impressive hydroplaning resistance and increased high-speed control. The Bridgestone Potenza summer tire has an exceptional tread life. This tire provides a better feel of the road thereby promoting better control and handling.
Commuter travel does not present serious challenges to your car. Regular tires will suffice on the freeway and neighborhood roads. However, if you are looking to travel long distance such as to a far-flung campsite, then you need a set of all terrain tires. All terrain tires are sturdy and reliable. They are designed to withstand significant punishment from bumpy roads and terrible weather. The Falken FK 452 tire is one such tire. It is built in a manner that eliminates tread noise and improves precise handling on wet roads. The quality of your tread patterns affects hydroplaning resistance, performance and economy. Tread patterns quality is subject to weather, roads and driving aggressiveness. Take a proactive approach to tire maintenance. Install Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensors on your Nissan Titan tires to monitor tire pressure and temperature. These sensors also alert the driver when significant under inflation occurs thereby triggering prompt remedial action.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.