Nissan Titan Performance Exhausts
High performance, muscular and high performance, the Nissan Titan provides a thrilling drive. Nevertheless, to bring out the best of your Titan pickup engine, you need to replace the stock exhaust system with a performance exhaust system from CARiD. The stock exhaust system generally restricts free flow of exhaust gases, an unfortunate reality which has an adverse effect on the performance of the truck. Performance Nissan Titan exhaust systems on the other hand boost performance by speeding up the flow of exhaust gases and allowing the flow of oxygen into the cylinders. The result of this changeover is an increase in horsepower and torque by a significant 10%. It also brings about increased acceleration and improved performance. Further, you have better fuel economy, meaning you can drive longer on the same amount of fuel than before. This higher fuel mileage translates into fuel cost savings for you.
Such stunning performance would be futile if the product runs the risk of rusting. Fortunately, aftermarket Nissan Titan exhaust systems are not susceptible to rust as they are made from corrosion-free stainless steel. A manufacturer’s lifetime warranty guarantees the quality of material and workmanship employed in making the exhaust, and covers the product for as long as you own the Titan. A custom Titan exhaust system also gives you great sound. The deep bold sound it produces matches the power of the engine and can be modified to suit your taste. In addition, the sophisticated sound engineering mechanisms used ensure the high quality of sound is maintained throughout the period the exhaust system will be in use. Titan performance exhaust systems also come with hand-polished exhaust tips which add a definite glint to the rear end of your car. Installing custom Nissan Titan exhaust systems is easy, more so since they come with a comprehensive installation manual to guide you through each step.
| Posted by Robert | (Castle Rock, CO)
I replaced my stock muffler with this race bullet on my Nissan Titan 2004 and it makes the truck sound great. There are also some improvements in performance and the sound is much more aggressive.
- Popular Titan Part Numbers
- Gibson® 60-0012 - Metal Mulisha™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System - Passenger Side Behind Rear Tire Exit (Aggressive Sound)
- Gibson® 612208 - Swept Side™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System - Behind Rear Tire Exit (Aggressive Sound)
- MagnaFlow® 15582 - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Dual Split Rear Exit)
- DynoMax® 53314 - Intermediate Pipe
- Diamond Eye® K3520A - Exhaust System Kit
- aFe® 49-46102-P - Mach Force XP Cat-Back Exhaust System (with Polished Tip)
- Gibson® 68400 - Dual Sport™ Dual Cat-Back Exhaust System - Behind Rear Tire Exit (Aggressive Sound)
- MBRP® T5147 - T304 Stainless Steel Angled Rolled End Tip (2.25" Inlet / 3.5" Outlet, 12" Length, No Weld)
- MBRP® S5402AL - Installer Series™ Aluminized Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Split Rear Exit)
- Flowmaster® 17406 - American Thunder™ Aluminized Steel Dual Cat-Back Exhaust System (Moderate Sound)
- Nissan Titan Models
- Titan LE Performance Exhaust Systems
- Titan PRO-4X Performance Exhaust Systems
- Titan S Performance Exhaust Systems
- Titan SE Performance Exhaust Systems
- Titan SL Performance Exhaust Systems
- Titan SV Performance Exhaust Systems
- Titan XE Performance Exhaust Systems