- (20)Complete SystemsNissan Titan
- (44)HeadersNissan Titan
- (49)Catalytic ConvertersNissan Titan
- (189)MufflersNissan Titan
- (9)Exhaust StacksNissan Titan
- (128)Exhaust TipsNissan Titan
- (145)Exhaust PipesNissan Titan
- (92)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsNissan Titan
- (145)Emission ControlNissan Titan
- (11)Performance ChipsNissan Titan
High performance, muscular and high performance, the Nissan Titan provides a thrilling drive. Nevertheless, to bring out the best of your Titan pickup engine, you need to replace the stock exhaust system with a performance exhaust system from CARiD. The stock exhaust system generally restricts free flow of exhaust gases, an unfortunate reality which has an adverse effect on the performance of the truck. Performance Nissan Titan exhaust systems on the other hand boost performance by speeding up the flow of exhaust gases and allowing the flow of oxygen into the cylinders. The result of this changeover is an increase in horsepower and torque by a significant 10%. It also brings about increased acceleration and improved performance. Further, you have better fuel economy, meaning you can drive longer on the same amount of fuel than before. This higher fuel mileage translates into fuel cost savings for you.
Such stunning performance would be futile if the product runs the risk of rusting. Fortunately, aftermarket Nissan Titan exhaust systems are not susceptible to rust as they are made from corrosion-free stainless steel. A manufacturer’s lifetime warranty guarantees the quality of material and workmanship employed in making the exhaust, and covers the product for as long as you own the Titan. A custom Titan exhaust system also gives you great sound. The deep bold sound it produces matches the power of the engine and can be modified to suit your taste. In addition, the sophisticated sound engineering mechanisms used ensure the high quality of sound is maintained throughout the period the exhaust system will be in use. Titan performance exhaust systems also come with hand-polished exhaust tips which add a definite glint to the rear end of your car. Installing custom Nissan Titan exhaust systems is easy, more so since they come with a comprehensive installation manual to guide you through each step.
- Flowmaster® American Thunder Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder Exhaust System by Flowmaster. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...$248.97 - $1,025.97
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of the...$71.08 - $373.93
- Flowmaster® Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Flowmaster. Tip Outlet Diameter: 4".$248.97 - $1,025.97
- MagnaFlow® Off-Road Pro Series Exhaust SystemOff-Road Pro Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow. The Off Road Pro-Series is designed for use on vehicles with highly modified suspension systems. Lifted, lowered, air bagged or long travel, the Off Road Pro-Series provides...$335.44 - $686.72
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing.$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...$315.99 - $3,535.99
- Borla® Touring Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemTouring Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla, MILD GROWL SOUND. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes...$315.99 - $1,833.99
- Borla® Exhaust SystemFirebird Formula V8 5.7L GAS , AdjStainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by Borla, AGGRESSIVE SOUND, 3" Tubing, Split Rear Exit, and 3.8" x 3" Inlet / 6.75" Outlet Dual Square Angle-Cut Intercooled Tips.$315.99 - $3,340.99
- Gibson® Dual Sport Exhaust SystemDual Sport Exhaust System by Gibson. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, along with dual exhaust tip style, with the Dual Sport Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes...$413.81 - $752.58
- Gibson® Extreme Dual Exhaust SystemExtreme Dual Exhaust System by Gibson. When youre ready to take your truck to the next level, get the Dual Extreme Cat-Back Exhaust System, for powerful sound and a bold look, with increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range...$413.81 - $790.20
- Gibson® Split Rear Exhaust SystemSplit Rear Exhaust System by Gibson. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, along with the look of dual exhaust, with the Split Rear Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes...$352.32 - $790.20
- Gibson® Swept Side Exhaust SystemSwept Side Exhaust System by Gibson. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, with this Swept Side Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes maximum low end power, which is best...$233.91 - $763.90
- Gibson® Metal Mulisha Exhaust SystemMetal Mulisha Exhaust System by Gibson. Get a real-world gain in horsepower and torque and an aggressive exhaust tone with minimal interior resonance with this Metal Mulisha Exhaust System by Gibson! It is designed to enhance low...$495.13 - $567.55
- Gibson® Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car Exhaust System by Gibson. Straight Out The Back Exit.$222.79 - $1,189.18
- Gibson® Deegan 38 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemDeegan 38 Stainless Steel Dual Cat-Back Exhaust System with Exhaust Tip by Gibson. Finish: Natural. Exhaust System Material: Stainless Steel. Exit Quantity: Dual. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5". Exit Location: Exit Behind Rear Tire. Tip...$614.22 - $816.33
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
Nissan Titan Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2005 Nissan Titan