High performance, muscular and high performance, the Nissan Titan provides a thrilling drive. Nevertheless, to bring out the best of your Titan pickup engine, you need to replace the stock exhaust system with a performance exhaust system from CARiD. The stock exhaust system generally restricts free flow of exhaust gases, an unfortunate reality which has an adverse effect on the performance of the truck. Performance Nissan Titan exhaust systems on the other hand boost performance by speeding up the flow of exhaust gases and allowing the flow of oxygen into the cylinders. The result of this changeover is an increase in horsepower and torque by a significant 10%. It also brings about increased acceleration and improved performance. Further, you have better fuel economy, meaning you can drive longer on the same amount of fuel than before. This higher fuel mileage translates into fuel cost savings for you.
Such stunning performance would be futile if the product runs the risk of rusting. Fortunately, aftermarket Nissan Titan exhaust systems are not susceptible to rust as they are made from corrosion-free stainless steel. A manufacturer’s lifetime warranty guarantees the quality of material and workmanship employed in making the exhaust, and covers the product for as long as you own the Titan. A custom Titan exhaust system also gives you great sound. The deep bold sound it produces matches the power of the engine and can be modified to suit your taste. In addition, the sophisticated sound engineering mechanisms used ensure the high quality of sound is maintained throughout the period the exhaust system will be in use. Titan performance exhaust systems also come with hand-polished exhaust tips which add a definite glint to the rear end of your car. Installing custom Nissan Titan exhaust systems is easy, more so since they come with a comprehensive installation manual to guide you through each step.
- Gibson® Metal Mulisha™ Exhaust SystemMetal Mulisha™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get a real-world gain in horsepower and torque and an aggressive exhaust tone with minimal interior resonance with this Metal Mulisha Exhaust System by Gibson! It is designed to enhance...$389.26 - $624.75
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom...$312.99 - $1,731.99
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...$378.87 - $3,904.65
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...$82.70 - $3,460.20
- Banks® Monster™ Exhaust SystemMonster™ Exhaust System by Banks®. Improve performance and economy with a Banks Monster Exhaust system. Increased pipe size is only part of it. Banks uses constant-diameter mandrel bending to keep their stainless steel pipes...$10.19 - $3,595.49
- Flowmaster® American Thunder™ Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...$241.34 - $996.48
- DynoMax® Super Turbo™ Exhaust SystemSuper Turbo™ Exhaust System by DynoMax®. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow performance exhaust tone without annoying interior resonance, with this axle-back exhaust system....$102.03 - $594.25
- Vibrant Performance® Low Restriction Inner SilencerLow Restriction Inner Silencer by Vibrant Performance®. Baffle measures 3.90" Outside Diameter. 2.5" OD Tuning Tube. Vibrant Performance Stainless Steel Universal Performance Mufflers are made from T304 Stainless Steel. “True...T304 Stainless Steel ConstructionEnsure a low, deep exhaust note$34.95
- Vibrant Performance® Stainless Steel V-Band Flange Assembly, 2.75"Stainless Steel V-Band Flange Assembly, 2.75" (1496) by Vibrant Performance®. V-Band Flanges are an excellent alternative to traditional flanged or slip fit tube connections. Offering a low profile and modular connection, V-Band...Made of High Quality MaterialsLow profile and modular connection$89.25
- Vibrant Performance® Stainless Steel V-Band Flange Assembly, 5"Stainless Steel V-Band Flange Assembly, 5" (1494) by Vibrant Performance®. V-Band Flanges are an excellent alternative to traditional flanged or slip fit tube connections. Offering a low profile and modular connection, V-Band...Made of High Quality MaterialsLow profile and modular connection$136.50
- Vibrant Performance® Stainless Steel V-Band Flange Assembly, 4"Stainless Steel V-Band Flange Assembly, 4" (1493) by Vibrant Performance®. V-Band Flanges are an excellent alternative to traditional flanged or slip fit tube connections. Offering a low profile and modular connection, V-Band...Made of High Quality MaterialsLow profile and modular connection$93.50
- Vibrant Performance® 2-Bolt High Temperature Exhaust Gasket, 3"2-Bolt High Temperature Exhaust Gasket, 3" (1458) by Vibrant Performance®. Vibrant Performance Stainless Steel Exhaust Flanges are available in sizes ranging from 2” to 4” I.D. and a choice of 2 and 3 bolt configurations. All...Made of High Quality MaterialsDirect Fit$4.25
- Vibrant Performance® Stainless Steel Race Muffler (5" Inlet / Outlet Diameter, 9" Length)Stainless Steel Race Muffler (5" Inlet / Outlet Diameter, 9" Length) (1799) by Vibrant Performance®. Vibrant Performance Race Mufflers are designed to comply with muffler requirement rules at race tracks throughout North America....Made of High Quality MaterialsTrue Straight Through Design$115.50
- Vibrant Performance® Standard Style Resonator (3.5" Inlet / Outlet Diameter, 5" Chamber Diameter, 18" Length)Standard Style Resonator (17970) by Vibrant Performance®. Inlet Diameter: 3.50". Outlet Diameter: 3.50". Resonator Size: 5.00" Round Body. Overall Length: 18". Vibrant Performance Ultra Quiet Resonators are constructed from T304...Made of High Quality MaterialsTrue Straight Through Design$88.35
- Vibrant Performance® Standard Style Resonator (4" Inlet / Outlet Diameter, 5" Chamber Diameter, 18" Length)Standard Style Resonator (17960) by Vibrant Performance®. Inlet Diameter: 4.00". Outlet Diameter: 4.00". Resonator Size: 5.00" Round Body. Overall Length: 18". Vibrant Performance Ultra Quiet Resonators are constructed from T304...Made of High Quality MaterialsTrue Straight Through Design$89.25
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance PartsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance PartsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Performance PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
Nissan Titan Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
- Related Nissan Titan Pages
- Popular Titan Part Numbers
- aFe® 49-46102-P - Mach Force XP Cat-Back Exhaust System (with Polished Tip)
- MBRP® S5402AL - Installer Series™ Aluminized Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Split Rear Exit)
- MBRP® T5147 - Angled Rolled Tip
- Gibson® 68400 - Dual Sport™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System - Behind Rear Tire Exit (Aggressive Sound)
- Gibson® 612208 - Swept Side™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System - Behind Rear Tire Exit (Aggressive Sound)
- Gibson® 60-0012 - Metal Mulisha™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System - Passenger Side Behind Rear Tire Exit (Aggressive Sound)
- Diamond Eye® K3520A - Exhaust System Kit
- DynoMax® 53314 - Intermediate Pipe
- MagnaFlow® 15582 - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Dual Split Rear Exit)
- Flowmaster® 17406 - American Thunder™ Aluminized Steel Dual Cat-Back Exhaust System (Dual Rear Exit)
- Nissan Titan Models
- Titan Base Performance Exhaust Systems
- Titan LE Performance Exhaust Systems
- Titan PRO-4X Performance Exhaust Systems
- Titan S Performance Exhaust Systems
- Titan SE Performance Exhaust Systems
- Titan SL Performance Exhaust Systems
- Titan SV Performance Exhaust Systems
- Titan XE Performance Exhaust Systems