Nissan Titan Air Intakes
Your Titan has the ability to carry whatever cargo you need to transport and it’s comfortable enough to drive all day long so it’s an important tool in your day to day life. That means that you need it to be running at its best every time you take it out of the garage and the easiest way to achieve this goal is by installing the right performance upgrades. You’ve come to the right place because we have a wide range of them including the Nissan Titan air intake.
Your engine uses fuel and air to run which means that the right air intake is important because it determines how much air reaches your engine and the temperature it will be at when it gets there. There are different types of intakes including the short ram intakes which will remove the restrictions put in place by your standard intake so that your engine gets more air or the cold air intake which will decrease the temperature of the air so that it’s easier to burn. We offer them all at great prices so that you know you’re getting value for money and they can deliver you amazing benefits!
- K&N® - 63 Series Aircharger Intake KitStarting at: $278.99$278.99
- aFe® - Pro 5R Air FilterStarting at: $66.95$66.95
- AIRAID® - QuickFit™ Intake SystemStarting at: $237.90$237.90
- AEM® - DryFlow Panel Air FilterStarting at: $38.99$38.99
- K&N® - 57 Series Generation II Air Intake KitStarting at: $286.99$286.99
- aFe® - Pro DRY S Air FilterStarting at: $44.95$44.95
- AIRAID® - MXP Series Cold Air Dam Intake System with Intake TubeStarting at: $292.90$292.90
- Weapon-R® - Air Filter Recharge KitStarting at: $8.00$8.00
- K&N® - 77 Series High-Flow Performance Air Intake KitStarting at: $388.99$388.99
- AIRAID® - Breather FilterStarting at: $15.90$15.90
| Posted by Sebastian | (High Level, AB)
Definitely can feel the performance upgrade, really easy installation just had to modify the engine cover a bit though but other then that awesome product glad I bought it.
LE • SE • XE • PRO-4X • S • SL • SV